Sign in to follow this  
pundravac1

Admin abuse Failer.

Guest Ares
And is he saying those things to Noon, Ares or Predator?

I read it like that the first time too.

It's pointed towards Noon. Predator and I can confirm :P

Guest Bart
Today's outburst after getting blown to bits.

http://imgur.com/uf212eh

Its in Croatian pointed towards Noon, Ares and predator should be able to confirm its offensive as well.

Well done r1ot.

Just need to confirm with another native speaker such as @Anonymous

you dont need to be Croatian native speaker to understand jebem te kurvo/whatever similiar to that :P

you dont need to be Croatian native speaker to understand jebem te kurvo/whatever similiar to that :P

Apparently it's in Croatian so they would know it right?

Is the language similar to some other European lanuguage or smth? Sry my knowledge about Europe is limited :P

It probably was one big country long time ago, and Russian and croatian aren't similar at all, they both belong to slavic group of languages but they are very different and we even use different letters so I can't understand anything, but there are some which are similar (slovenian, croatian, serbian)

All of these langages came from Old Church Slavic/Slavonic and then every country made his own recension (version) of it and so they are so similar... im litlle late here but..

"Jebem te kurvo" =(literally)= "I'm fucking u whore*" but we here take offensive language as non offensive its pretty common here like u say "you stink you are stupid ill fuck you on a shaky cross ill fuck your blood!" its just like "i like you" in Croatian in some areas of country situation is like that haha

See more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Church_Slavonic

Guest EpSiLoN123456789
I did not say those words to Ares or Cro, because u can clearly see that Noon who is Obscurity blew me up with car, so i said to him that, it's all jokes im good friends with him. I never insulted admins.

Who knows

I did not say those words to Ares or Cro, because u can clearly see that Noon who is Obscurity blew me up with car, so i said to him that, it's all jokes im good friends with him. I never insulted admins.

Who knows

Cute cats don't need to get into arguments ^^

Go have fun

Kosta you get killed as an Obscurity and you start yelling on the guy

012a85916e.png

When you get kicked for this, you report admin abuse, huh? :huh:

Tell me how is this admin abuse? He was just doing his job.

EDIT: Kosta has starting playing on a different CDKey/GUID

• New GUID: 37535513
  • Old one: 0fcab8ce