Sign in to follow this  
Stanry Roo

Tebow screenshots, saying hes admin, and more spewing profanity.

Self explanatory, didnt have room to upload all the screenshots, check logs from half an hour before 10pm EST to 20 after EST lastnight to see it all on the logs.

this was unprovoked profanity and swearing, after he figured out i was screencapping all of this he left,

it is also worth noting they were saying Rocky, the admin here, is their brother and he is going to ban me, im terribly scared.... all respect to you Rocky, I wouldnt put up with this stuff in the servers.

please get rid of tebow, every time hes in he is spewing profanity with no admin around, and for no reason, claiming hes admin, and more. get rid of him.

-Stanry Roo

Guest Ares

This is a reason I supplied : "Severe insulting, pretending to be an admin. Next time it will be a permban. Appeal at iceops.in"

So yea...Anything like this again and I permban.

Thanks Ares, sounds good. I'm just curious as to what he is going to try and do to me lol. worst case scenario he gets my email from here, too bad its a dummy email that i made just for the purpose of signing up to websites etc and rarely check, whereas my personal email with fb, etc etc.

he says hes going to make me ''remember who he is''

lol, pfft whatever that means!

I'll keep an eye out in a week's time.

Thanks Ares, sounds good. I'm just curious as to what he is going to try and do to me lol. worst case scenario he gets my email from here, too bad its a dummy email that i made just for the purpose of signing up to websites etc and rarely check, whereas my personal email with fb, etc etc.

he says hes going to make me ''remember who he is''

lol, pfft whatever that means!

I'll keep an eye out in a week's time.

Where did he say that? Was that on our server?

No, not on the server, later in the day after Ares banned him as a result of my actions. Tebow knows its me who got him banned, I told him multiple times I would, and he just kept coming back with derogatory comments. so now later in the day after the banning, i get a PM, and pm back and forth a couple he is tebow. he's acting like hes not going to make me forget who he is lol.

In all honesty, I doubt there is much he is going to do other than wait a week and come back in. but it was said through PM's.

Sign in to follow this