Sign in to follow this  
{cool.G} ingre

error show console

Hello ICEops users

i use cod4X server + lastkillcam

all time i see this messages in console

any one know how can i fix errore

(file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_callbacksetup.gsc', line 69)

[[level.callbackPlayerKilled]](eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vDir, sHitLoc, timeOffset, deathAnimDuration);

(file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_globallogic.gsc', line 5215)

thx for help

First of all if you don't know what to do with that file, you are not running Cod4X on your server.

Secondly this bug is related to the killcam mod itself, not Cod4X. You are using final killcam version 2.3 right? I mentioned this to the developer and he gave me a fixed version, I can give it to you if you want (if anybody wants it). You could also try using version 2.4 but that one is more buggy for me.

Did you even read the 1st post NNJ?

I can't find where he is blaming us for his script.

Well he runs an out of date version because it has only little script error output.

You replace cod4_lnxded-bin(or however it is named on your server) inside your cod4-root-directory with that one.

In case you have Windows server you can not install it.

Did you even read the 1st post NNJ?

I can't find where he is blaming us for his script.

Well he runs an out of date version because it has only little script error output.

You replace cod4_lnxded-bin(or however it is named on your server) inside your cod4-root-directory with that one.

In case you have Windows server you can not install it.

hello Ninja thx for you help

my server run in Windows 7 /64

i add last version lastkillcam

normaly CoD4X no problem message in console just with lastkillcam

becaus i ask here maybe any one have fix this problem

so Ninja i cant use your file? he is for linux?

thx for answear

PS:Ninja's Temporary Replacement & PureTryOut !!! i never say CoD4X is bad or your faut i have problem in my server

why you think BAD?!

RESPECT :thumbup:

Ninja

i forget say

to day i try my server run without all LOCALIZED.IWD in main

except localized_english07.IWD lastkill cam

what you think?

i test it for the moment work lastkillcam SD work good 0lag in my lagometr

PS:Ninja one kid question ^^ it possible launch linux server ISEops CoD4X in Windows7/64

thx for answear

Hello {cool.G} ingre,

It is possible to run CoD4X in Windows but for that you have to compile it from it's github source. Don't know that haven't ninja uploaded the compiled one to iceops.in or not. But I am compiling one now for you from the latest github source. So, I have uploaded the latest compiled windows .exe in our website and the posted the download link.

Download Link: http://iceops.in/cod4x17a_dedrun.exe

Happy Gaming :)

PS:Ninja's Temporary Replacement & PureTryOut !!! i never say CoD4X is bad or your faut i have problem in my server

why you think BAD?!

RESPECT :thumbup:

Wait what? Sorry, but I did not attack you in anyway! I just said it is not caused by Cod4X but rather by the final killcam mod itself.

Anyways, although updating to the latest version surely is a good idea I highly recommend, it still won't fix your error. It'll just show a better description of the error.

Like I said, update to final killcam plugin to 2.4 (found by using Google). I can also send you the fixed 2.3 version if you want.

Hello {cool.G} ingre,

It is possible to run CoD4X in Windows but for that you have to compile it from it's github source. Don't know that haven't ninja uploaded the compiled one to iceops.in or not. But I am compiling one now for you from the latest github source. So, I have uploaded the latest compiled windows .exe in our website and the posted the download link.

Download Link: http://iceops.in/cod4x17a_dedrun.exe

Hey freaker ,thx for answear this UpDate EXE is new?

i have alredy this UpDate downloaded 2 week, he is realy better to old

i try today new style launch server with out localized_english.IWD exept localized_english07.IWD lastkillcam

========================================

Ninja'sTemporare Replacement try to read again all that you have written to me

Maybe you thought I am for the first time on COd4

I am just new in Cod4X. I started use this recently.

i am no angry at you , but next time try to understand the problem before be agressive

RESPECT

ingre can you please tell me what is your current build version of cod4x???

yo back dude

look

]version

"version" is: "CoD4 X 1.7a win_mingw-x86-custom_debug build 2375 May 8 2014" default: "CoD4 X 1.7a win_mingw-x86-custom_debug build 2375 May 8 2014" info: "Game version"

thx for answear

That is a really old Cod4X version.

Download or compile the newest version and run that instead of the one you are using now.

After that it will update itself every time you restart the server.

ok ty dude

can you send me link for NEW CoD4X

see freaker have send me alredy link is last version?

iw3mp.exe but well you can only do it if you don't need the game installation for playing on your own.

hello Ninja

i want use for server

what we can use for play (client?)

Ninja first time you send me file, what i must do put in server or on main folder

thx for help

The file is the same any other server files on, you just drag and drop it into your server cod4 folder as if you're installing CoD4 stock files.

If you're using for server you may rename but if it's for client you cannot (which is what i think ninja is trying to say)

If you still don't understand, just try it out on your own, do some tests it's probably quicker than waiting for replys :P

Hey NNJ my link wasn't an unofficial one...The link I provided is directly compiled from Ninja's current github source and I uploaded in website and provided the link on my reply in this post...

So {cool.G} ingre you can also use the download link provided by me..

And {cool.G} ingre why are you complicating the things... Don't confuse yourself.... Just download the dedrun exe file and paste it in your CoD4 installation directory and make a shortcut of the dedrun exe file in your desktop. Then go to the shortcut properties and use your server commands or execute your server cfg file using +exex name.cfg