XcG.Shift wh + roccat

1. Player's name: XcG.Shift

2. Player's GUID or UID: ea895790

3. Server: HC TDM

4. Approximate time: 02.01.2015 22:30 CET

5. Proof:

Demo0000

http://speedy.sh/4a24m/demo0000.dm-1

Nothing realy special, you can see most kills he do here is WH, just look at the last 30 sec of my demo.

He just aims straight at me trough wall and kills me. No one wallbang there, ever. if u dont have wh.

Demo0001

http://speedy.sh/wYJw6/demo0001.dm-1

At the start of the demo is nothing realy dodgy here either. But just watch it, then he takes off with hes roccat.

And just no scoping every1.

Some of the last demo i uploaded to youtube for u.

Take a look and ban this guy. :thumbup:

Hey, next time you record please spectate the player. The demos are not sufficent for a ban.

The youtube videos we finally see (through) the killcam how he kills without really aiming. Roccat can be concluded, but there is no proof of wallhack.

I can't stress this enough, when recording a player, you need to spectate him!

What do others think? Enough proof for banning for roccat?

Hey, next time you record please spectate the player. The demos are not sufficent for a ban.

The youtube videos we finally see (through) the killcam how he kills without really aiming. Roccat can be concluded, but there is no proof of wallhack.

Check the 30 last seconds of the first demo! demo0000.

If you cant sayd that is WH, i dont know why u even ban people like hystad!

Check the 30 last seconds of the first demo! demo0000.

If you cant sayd that is WH, i dont know why u even ban people like hystad!

Could you keep different cases seperate please? Lookout did not ban Hystad, I did, and Tirano. So this has no place here.

ON TOPIC: I don't see anything indicating wallhack, just random shots. He might have had it, but we can't proof it with your demos. No point in discussing it though, as he is already banned.

Im not talking about lookout as a person. But your "rules for ban" or what we shall call it.

You can't have 20 diffrent rules when u have enough info to ban people. Nothing personally against u guys.

Just a question you guys should take to you and discuss with your top leaders.

Just random shots? ok i will make a youtube upload of the last 30 sec so you can tell me this is not random.

It is just that in case of doubt it will just benefit the suspicious player. Therefore, as I asked above, more opinions about the named player will be gathered.

I think if you would have spect the person while recording, the ban would have been easy and quick. But to question our methods because of one ban report I think is kinda rude.

Especially since you don't see behind the curtains ;)

And why even open a discussion about our decision-making-processes? The guy is banned, case closed.

Since when did someone who just made a profile because his friend got banned, have a say in our rules?

Our rules are quite clear.

If you cheat and we can prove it, you get banned. Anything in between is up to the specific admin to decide wether or not there's enough proof to ban someone.

It's really simple.

Sign in to follow this