Sign in to follow this  
freaker

How to force disable console!

Honest question Freaker, why are you still trying to defend yourself?

You know very well you are not going to win this, and even if everything you said was right, then we still wouldn't help you.

You lost every inch of respect we might have had for you.

Quit trying to fix it and face your consequences.

MY dad can beat up YOUR dad! ;)

This is the sad reality that makes coding such a pain for people like me. It's not the code or the thousands of hours put into projects, it's just the pre-school and kindergarten "MINE MINE" mentality that most people never grow out of. This exact monster has ruined some of the greatest projects in gaming history these past 20+ years I've seen it happen so many times. Give proper credit where credit is DUE, and you never have a problem. If you don't KNOW then put a statement of apology and make your contact info available IN THE CODE so you can be contacted by copyright holders and sort this DRM crap out to begin with. Fighting over it doesn't get you anywhere. TAKING ACCOUNTABILITY for yours and OTHERS work, does. Just a rambling from a 30+ year programmer. I know I'm new here, so if I've caused any waves.. well tough. lol cheers to all.

I appreciate EVERYTHING that people have done to make my job as an Admin much easier. THANK YOU to everyone involved, whether you own it or not... I just appreciate you sharing your talent/works etc. Cheers.

"can't we all just get along?" LTFOL

...Seal...

Thanks for the suggestions guys and thanks for opening my blind eyes. Felt sorry for my behavior and also expect the same from CoD4X Dev Team. I will contact with Ninja, TheKelm and NNJ for getting towards a solution of this matter :)