Sign in to follow this  
LoGGer<3

Ban for wh ?! in Iceops promode server

1. Your nickname: #levelUP (name of poland energy drink), sometimes: #lowzZor, logger

2. Server you got banned on: 176.31.106.44:28960 IceOps-Team Promod Live! - iceops.in

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): b51dd41c

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): idk: savi0r

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted): wh - savi0r

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): map nuketown, last round i play with pomp bc more players comming, previous map play with noscope with 3 other players, im play cod4 from 07/08 years. I never use hax, and i myslef report cheaters, 2010-2013 i stoped play bc i moved otehr city :) i have this same GUID since i started to play :) and never cheating stfu !!! hax for noobs :) check my xfire and just ask my friend :)

Good luck logger ;)

xf: logger1990

yep i wathcerd and ? scope: first and second frag - sound ?

frag with pomp ? its normal play no hax... last frag with pomp sound and this same camp place (and very popular on this map for snipers...) do u watch my play on eariel map ? damn i have score 8-12... etc... man i dont use hax...

do PB screenshoot not only record demos ... why ? for such a thing a lot of people have been banned for nothing , I'm on your server always did a few PB screenshot, and then the ban players. Hax for kids. I play for fun not for the result

ed1.

and one more thing , I really used the code , I did not write it here for what ? I went to another server and continue playing . Iceops is one of the best servers because there are often administrative and block players who hax

Guest EpSiLoN123456789
what wh ?! man i play on this server about 5 days, my average score 10/16..on earlier maps before the nuketown had worse score..

we dont judge about score but only how you play

Sign in to follow this