Sign in to follow this  
juno(est)

permanent ban

juno(est)

iceops_rozo

7b71cdda

does not show admin name

claims that i am using wallhack and says that i am permanently banned from the server

i have no proof.how can i prove that i am not a hacker.i have never used any hacks on multiplayer servers .just got to lvl 94 out of 95 and now this s..... out of nowhere

This key is cracked, which is why it's been banned when someone else was playing on it, or it was you, we have no way of telling really.

There are several other appeals from last year, so I doubt anything is gonna happen here.

It sucks, but you shouldn't use cracked keys anyway.

Ban status:

Player 7b71cdda is banned! Ban info:

Admin UID: 300000010,

Expires: Never

Reason: "Why Ban? For your wallhack ofcourse. "

Nickname: "WhyBanBr"

Banned on server(s): Promod

It says server promod but you have been banned on rozo as well. Maybe the GUID can be unbanned on rozo so you can play...

EDIT!

After looking through the forums I have found 2 more ban appeals in the past on the same GUID:

1. Ban for no reason.

2. Perma Banned for no reason

Ban status:

Player 7b71cdda is banned! Ban info:

Admin UID: 300000010,

Expires: Never

Reason: "Why Ban? For your wallhack ofcourse. "

Nickname: "WhyBanBr"

Banned on server(s): Promod

It says server promod but you have been banned on rozo as well. Maybe the GUID can be unbanned on rozo so you can play...

EDIT!

After looking through the forums I have found 2 more ban appeals in the past on the same GUID:

1. Ban for no reason.

2. Perma Banned for no reason

We can't know for sure that he doesn't deserve this ban.

This key is cracked and so many different people playing on IceOps servers used it already, it must be very easy to access this key. First one that shows up on Google maybe? I think we should not unban this GUID.

I'm familiar with this key, someone made a cracked download for cod4 with a pre-installed cd-key, cant remember excactly who made it, but ill edit this once I remember (Never used it)

I know now, but Im not sure if I can post the link here though, as they make cracked stuff.

Sign in to follow this