Sign in to follow this  
R35T-A-Aron

I got temp banned.

Hey my name is R35T|iN|A on your deathrun 1.2 server. I got banned today for using the IceOps clan tag. I know it's wrong, and after i got warned I was going to change it but my friends FaZe Rain, and Grantos_Frodos kept pressing my keyboard so i couldn't. I'm sorry this happened and it won't happen again. To be honest though, I think Rocky is abusing his admin power. He banned people for no reason, and he just seems like a jerk.... may wanna double check letting him be an admin. :thumbsup:

1. Your nickname

2. Server you got banned on

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server)

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server)

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs)

Please use the correct ban appeal format

Hey my name is R35T|iN|A on your deathrun 1.2 server. I got banned today for using the IceOps clan tag. I know it's wrong, and after i got warned I was going to change it but my friends FaZe Rain, and Grantos_Frodos kept pressing my keyboard so i couldn't. I'm sorry this happened and it won't happen again. To be honest though, I think Rocky is abusing his admin power. He banned people for no reason, and he just seems like a jerk.... may wanna double check letting him be an admin. :thumbsup:

As Kienio stated, Please use this Format and use it in your Appeal.

If you wish to Report an Admin for abusing their power, then you may go Here and use the following Format.

Hope this helps.

-Kenai

Offending an admin after he banned you with a valid reason won't make the ban lifted. If it can do anything is getting the ban extended.

Just a friendly advice: let it go while you still can :P You are lucky it was Rocky. Had it been me, the title of this thread would've said 'perm' instead of 'temp'.

well if you think warning players that scrollshoot then they dont stop and then i tempban them i dont cal that abuse.

My ban are allwyas Tempbans of 1day or less.

Exept if i allready banned you once and you keep doingit il ban you for longer.

You should also calm your tits down as i do not recall banning anybody for clan tag...

And as Kelm said i am prob a nice admin.

Hey my name is R35T|iN|A on your deathrun 1.2 server. I got banned today for using the IceOps clan tag. I know it's wrong, and after i got warned I was going to change it but my friends FaZe Rain, and Grantos_Frodos kept pressing my keyboard so i couldn't.

Lol Lame Excuse

%7Boption%7Dhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tcUza7d33xE/UJvdhxvWlXI/AAAAAAAAK2o/CQhu3zhYpmI/s1600/138485757262081189_SpRzLXTZ_c.jpg%7Boption%7D

Sign in to follow this