Sign in to follow this  
MeAgain

DR 2 to Promod Problem. Am i the only one, or fixable bug?

Well, if i join IceOps Team Deathrun 2 (v1.2) (iceops.inIP: iceops.in:28981) and join than the IceOps Team Promod SnD (iceops.inIP: iceops.in:28960) my minimap is gone.

It is fixable with setting the ''cg_compasssize 1'' everytime, but i'm sure some players won't know the command (didn't know myself for a while to) and it become quite anoying to manually fix it everytime.

1. Am i the only one with this problem? If yes, how can i fix this problem permenently instead of changing cg_compasssize everytime?

2. If i am not the only one, is this bug fixable by changing something in the Deathrun server or ProMod server?

Thank you in advance ^^

I had the same on OBS

/cg_weapocycledelay 0 but after joining obs it turned to 500. It was part of the mod so that u can't weaponswitch.

Just bind it: /bind 1 /cg_compasssize 1 OR /bind 1 say cg_compasssize 1

It's part of the mod so I don't think they can change it. Maybe they can put it will affect the mod I think

@Mc.Joker I will bind it thank you :)

But.. It shouldn't happen in my opinion. Isn't there something that could be changed in the Promod server's mod where the minimap/radar is set to be on to avoid this problem?

I imagine that there are some people who don't have much experiance in Cod4 codec or even console commands who will have a major a disadvantage ingame without minimap. Wondering if there is something wrong with their COD4 game.

Well traditionally, whenever a server is joined, all the essential commands such as minimap should automatically turn on but it seems it doesn't since the past few months. Maybe it is a feature in cod4x to ensure protection from cd-key stealing servers which apparently use the same technique (with dvars/cmds) to steal someone's key.