Sign in to follow this  
Fisher

Cheapest way to get games (Key Codes)

So I thought I'd share a way that I personally use to purchase games(Key Codes) I recently bought Dying light for £21 which is near half the price on steam so i thought id share it with you.

If you are going to use this way make sure you select A shielded transaction so that if the person decides he does not want to give you the game you are fully refunded. (It may cost more but is worth it)

The website I use to purchase games (Key Codes) : www.allkeyshop.com

The website it's self does not sell keys but it grabs all the website that do and compares the prices of all them.

It says on the side what type of transaction is being used. (Be careful to read this because it says the game can only be used in a certain country)

If you are very aware and know a bit about key codes I highly suggest using this instead of paying full price on steam.

So you find a game you want and it gives you the best prices for the key code. It will also say how you receive the game (Hoover over it).

Be sure too read it.

You can figure out the rest yourself.

Tips:

Make sure you check the language the key code is used so you can use it

Be sure you use the shield

Check the type of transaction

I don't take any responsibility for loss of key codes or problems.

G2A.com is pretty good too! Used it a couple of times with shield, top class customer service.

EDIT: Just noticed that the link you shared is actually a price comparison website! Pretty cool to get the cheapest price on the web :D

The website actually uses G2A in the comparison but is much more expensive so it normally does not appear.