Sign in to follow this  
Futter112

BOOM BABY

This was pointless, you said before none of the bs was going to happen, as soon as frosty is in you always shut your mouth, if i see you do anything even remotely unintelligent similar to what got you to be banned, I will be on your case, this is your 1337th warning from me.

=P Had I wanted to, and oh trust me I would have at the time frosty did it because I helped with his, I thought about it, but im devoted to what I love more which is the clan im already in and play with on a daily basis and for that I cannot devote myself to anything else with the same competency.

but i still love Iceops and the servers we play on, had I wanted to i would have done it a while ago, but Im still happy where I am, as long as im not waiting in line to join the server! lol

Just remember Tebow, respect is earned back. not given back as soon as the ban is undone. you are going to have to demonstrate to everyone being mature and respectful.

=P Had I wanted to, and oh trust me I would have at the time frosty did it because I helped with his, I thought about it, but im devoted to what I love more which is the clan im already in and play with on a daily basis and for that I cannot devote myself to anything else with the same competency.

but i still love Iceops and the servers we play on, had I wanted to i would have done it a while ago, but Im still happy where I am, as long as im not waiting in line to join the server! lol

Just remember Tebow, respect is earned back. not given back as soon as the ban is undone. you are going to have to demonstrate to everyone being mature and respectful.

Yes sir and your respect is the first I look forward to gain back