Sign in to follow this  
Fatalicious

I've created a DeathRun map but need help

Hello everyone !

One year ago, i've started creating a deathrun map for cod4. the map is called mp_tatooine, it's the mos esley map from Star Wars Battlefront 1. It took me a lot of time to learn how to create a map and to finish it. The map is "kinda ready", traps are working, spawnpoints are there, there are also some secrets shortcut etc... but there are few things missing that I don't know how to do... There are no "rooms" and she can't be played on a deathrun servers, because of the configuration I need to do. It's possible to play the map with the codjumper mod, or without mods. So i've kinda abondonned the project last april. But i'd like to be able to play my map on a deathrun mod. But i've almost forget everything about creating maps on cod4...

So if someone knows how to make my map works on deathrun mod, it would be very cool ! :) I'll send you the map if you can do it. If you need anything ask for my steam/skype/xfire watever you need. Thanx !

1422808175-2015-02-01-00001.jpg

Ok actually someone gave me a working script and it's working on deathrun mods, but the map is not 100% finished (no room at the ends etc...) but i've forget everything about how to use cod4radiant so I think it'll just sink again in my folders :P

As ninja said you don't really need end rooms for your map and actually Braxi herself hates end rooms on the map (i saw that in 1.3 :P),anyway it's important to add some traps into your map,and if you need any help...

As ninja said you don't really need end rooms for your map and actually Braxi herself hates end rooms on the map (i saw that in 1.3 :P),anyway it's important to add some traps into your map,and if you need any help...

I still need your help XD