Sign in to follow this  
FragMania

CS:GO | Secret (SICK 1080p HD 60fps) Hope you like it! Must see!

Guest Spoof

I don't understand why you share other people's work here on your own channel?

I enjoyed it much more the first time around:

Guest Spoof
Why not? If i ask for the permission and the editor accepted it. I can share it. Mr. Dislikebot

You have uploaded something to which you have absolutely no involvement in. There is a completely identical video on youtube already, besides you putting your own channel's name in there, something I find even more ridiculous. Isn't youtube a place to share your own works and not a place to recycle old, albeit impressively edited, videos?

U always can.

And spoof, what is the big deal? This is just better for the makers. The same a Ads etc. More people will come to there channel.

And he mention it too.

Guest Spoof

And spoof, what is the big deal? This is just better for the makers. The same a Ads etc. More people will come to there channel.

And he mention it too.

Imagine if every video on youtube was uploaded twice (on average). The views on each individual will clearly drop, for the original creator too. If someone wants to share a video, the people at youtube have kindly added a share button. The reasons of Fragmania uploading this are purely selfish. I could go on, but I have an assignment to finish.

The reasons of Fragmania uploading this are purely selfish. I could go on, but I have an assignment to finish.

Allow me to go on for you then :D By Fragmania uploading other peoples works he is not promoting the original creator, but rather promoting himself "promising" to upload more videos of aspiring players. Fragmania would then become the popular channel, having loads upon loads of amazingly edited videos and astonishing gameplay (That he did not create), and the original authors would be left in the dust to reminisce on what might have been. :(

Guest Spoof

Well, completely disregarding all the points already made, I shall continue, onward, like a resilient penguin who has lost his colony in an antarctic snow storm, who finally catches sight of them, only for the ice to break and drift far away; killer whales and leopard seals begin to circle the iceberg as it grows smaller and smaller; the hope of ever re-uniting with their colony dwindles away (where I am the penguin, and making you realise this is a bad thing is re-uniting with the colony).

Content Creators:

• YouTube becomes more densely populated, their videos become harder to find, they receive fewer views and thus less money.
  • Aspirations change from becoming great at editing, or gaming, or make-up tutorials (my personal favourite) to scouring for great videos to effectively steal.

Viewers:
  • Less original, entertaining content is being created, because if instead of Fragmania stealing videos he made his own, we'd have more to enjoy.
  • It adds absolutely nothing new to YouTube, which you may think is a neutral thing, it isn't, it just makes it harder to find good content.

More specifically, for Fragmania:

• He hasn't given the viewer any reason to visit the editor's page. That is, if, instead he made videos featuring rougly 8 20-30 seconds segments of great videos in a montage, with the editor's name clearly on screen for the duration of their clip, it would give people a reason to visit their page, and help viewers find video-creators they wish to watch.
  • He added his own bloody intro, I mean wtf, it's not your video, that's only going to lead to confusion.
  • Every time he has posted here, I at least, was under the impression this work was his own, and am greatly disappointed to find it isn't.
  • These videos have no link to IceOps. Furthermore, HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY ON ICEOPS' SERVERS. WHAT THE F**K? He is literally here to promote "his" videos. I wonder how many more communities he promotes himself on.

Please, oh please, if you choose to reply don't just repeat what you've said twice before @Mc.Joker.

Also, perhaps I was wrong in assuming you made a grammatical error in your latest reply, and you have already come around; in which case, great! :thumbsup:

As long they don't mind I don't see a problem why he can't do it.

I, too, do not see a problem in why he can not do this.

your opinion. No clue why u are freaking out like this over just some clips that are shared in a other way then normal.

But I don't just wanted to know why u were freaking out.. Now I know

Well, completely disregarding all the points already made, I shall continue, onward, like a resilient penguin who has lost his colony in an antarctic snow storm, who finally catches sight of them, only for the ice to break and drift far away; killer whales and leopard seals begin to circle the iceberg as it grows smaller and smaller; the hope of ever re-uniting with their colony dwindles away (where I am the penguin, and making you realise this is a bad thing is re-uniting with the colony).

Content Creators:

• YouTube becomes more densely populated, their videos become harder to find, they receive fewer views and thus less money.
  • Aspirations change from becoming great at editing, or gaming, or make-up tutorials (my personal favourite) to scouring for great videos to effectively steal.

Viewers:
  • Less original, entertaining content is being created, because if instead of Fragmania stealing videos he made his own, we'd have more to enjoy.
  • It adds absolutely nothing new to YouTube, which you may think is a neutral thing, it isn't, it just makes it harder to find good content.

More specifically, for Fragmania:

• He hasn't given the viewer any reason to visit the editor's page. That is, if, instead he made videos featuring rougly 8 20-30 seconds segments of great videos in a montage, with the editor's name clearly on screen for the duration of their clip, it would give people a reason to visit their page, and help viewers find video-creators they wish to watch.
  • He added his own bloody intro, I mean wtf, it's not your video, that's only going to lead to confusion.
  • Every time he has posted here, I at least, was under the impression this work was his own, and am greatly disappointed to find it isn't.
  • These videos have no link to IceOps. Furthermore, HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY ON ICEOPS' SERVERS. WHAT THE F**K? He is literally here to promote "his" videos. I wonder how many more communities he promotes himself on.

Please, oh please, if you choose to reply don't just repeat what you've said twice before @Mc.Joker.

Also, perhaps I was wrong in assuming you made a grammatical error in your latest reply, and you have already come around; in which case, great! :thumbsup:

As long they don't mind I don't see a problem why he can't do it.

I, too, do not see a problem in why he can not do this.

1.The FragMania just share the videos like wasd, revisepictures, hazardcinema, movienations, t3c and etc.

2. We are NOT STEALING videos! We just share it, but I enjoyed your short story, please continue it.

3. This is not my own work I never told that it is mine, but i can share it. :) A lot of youtube channel do it.

4. I played on the iceops servers. We have server from club27, we got supported by club27. This is the FM TOUJANE server.

(Iceops and Club27 are partners with each other. We have got the new CoD4 X 1.7a linux-i386-custom_debug last updated january and liveserver etc.) I can promote if I want. This topic is allowed it and the off topic too. :)

1.The FragMania just share the videos like wasd, revisepictures, hazardcinema, movienations, t3c and etc.

The owners want their videos shared The FragMania? You sponsor them or help somehow? Looks as if you cut the intro sponsor and slapped your instead.. it's called stealing..

And don't сompare yourself to wasd, revisepictures, hazardcinema, movienations, t3c and etc.

The owners want their videos shared The FragMania? You sponsor them or help somehow? Looks as if you cut the intro sponsor and slapped your instead.. it's called stealing..

And don't сompare yourself to wasd, revisepictures, hazardcinema, movienations, t3c and etc.

Ye, they wanted. I asked for the permission and they accepted it, but i said it before. It is not stealing it is render bug :)

Why not compare? They are too fps gaming media like us. We have 600+ viewers per video.

It is not stealing it is render bug :)

О_о

Never heard of such a bug render, realy...

You urgently need to write software developers about this bug! Otherwise, how many movies will look stolen! I'm afraid to imagine!

sarcasm.gif?extra=tYldlHQCJXfKSKmETMgSLZ9ovHmFvlZVCVVP7VIsdXOQfS7LrtJEJIfgw4LIE-VOTuFE3hXCpd9MFjPLiQPpHyVyodVDH_0

It is not stealing it is render bug :)

О_о

Never heard of such a bug render, realy...

You urgently need to write software developers about this bug! Otherwise, how many movies will look stolen! I'm afraid to imagine!

sarcasm.gif?extra=tYldlHQCJXfKSKmETMgSLZ9ovHmFvlZVCVVP7VIsdXOQfS7LrtJEJIfgw4LIE-VOTuFE3hXCpd9MFjPLiQPpHyVyodVDH_0

myb u need google it! :)

Guest Spoof

We are NOT STEALING videos!

eBTSYwZ.png

Clearly, you're lying about getting the permission of the editors.

But what's more, there seems to be something rather odd about the number of comments "your" videos get.

I took a random sample of 10 of your videos, which I then analysed:

• Averages: Views = 714.8, Likes = 75.2, Dislikes = 2, Comments = 4.6

I then took 10 videos from a channel with a similar number of subscribers that also uploads edits and gaming; again I analysed:
  • Averages: Views = 778.3, Likes = 75, Dislikes = 7, Comments = 44.6

The most difficult thing to falsify on Youtube is comments, strangely enough that's where the anomaly occurs.