Sign in to follow this  
Chair

Acti Kill Boosting

1. Player's name:* KarKat; Paradise

2. Player's GUID or UID: KarKat = b8d68c91 Paradise = 3c3c239f

3. Server:* Deathrun 1.2

4. Approximate time: 10:40 PM EST

5. Proof:* Attached, took turns killing each other as acti while I watched. Not very smart of them if you ask me.

Hey chair, it is enough proof, yes.

But it seems to me that they were trying it out / practising, since they were the only ones online.

Maybe just 2 friends goofing around. Who knows. What do other think?

I think I'm misinterpreting what you're saying. Are you saying they're practicing killing the activator the wrong way? If so, I don't understand why they would need to practice something that's against the rules :P

He wanted to say, that there were no other players on the server and they were just fooling around. I have got the same impression for that.

Ofc, they are breaking our server rules, what has to have consequence, but I am of the opinion, that we should tolerate it, in case they did nothing bad to other players.

Our rules are there to secure other players of being insulted or other things our rules forbid. So I would say, that they deserve grace.

I see where you're coming from, however I still don't understand. How can you punish people that do this accidentally (Like in Glass3 where most people don't know you can shoot the activator), but when these two do it on purpose multiple times you give them mercy? Both types of people from each scenario I just described "didn't mean to hurt anyone", nor did they "mean to cause trouble". But the fact of the matter is that both people were cheating to attain the highest level possible.

It's like this chair:

How can you punish people that do this accidentally

In this scenario there are like what, 10-15 players online? You ruin the round for all these players, maybe even the game when this encourages others to do the same.

But with only 2 people online who seem to be friends and fool around, it does violate our rules, but does not ruin the round/game for others.

That's the main difference.

Therefore I suggest too that we lay on mercy here. If they repeat this with lots of players, then the punishment will fit the crime (including this previous goofing, testing, whatever)

I may be one of the only people that actually like the map dragon ball, and I missed practically all the rounds because every time I finished secret the acti died...

@Mc.Joker I'm on mobile and can't quote, it's making this hard :|

Chair is sitting on the chair and reporting hackers like a judge xd

Tho i saw those 2 doing that even with many players online , so practicing or not it's against rules and very annoying thing..

You guys are forgetting that Chair himself was playing too

I thought he just joined and saw them fooling around and reported ;)

If one of us joined the game just to ban those two, chair couldn't even play (all alone) ;D

Long story short, I don't think Chair wanted to play with these two when they weren't intrested in really playing the game.

Don't get me wrong, they broke the rules and there is no excuse for that, but I just figured that no harm was done givin the circumstances.

It's all good, I'd like to quote you on something else and ask for your opinion, but I guess I'll wait until I have access to a desktop so I can actually quote :D