Sign in to follow this  
Chewie.

Ban appeal

SS of the ban http://prntscr.com/6f4df6

1. Your nickname: at the time was cola ice pop

2. Server you got banned on: deathrun 2

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server)

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server)

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server) - all above onthe screenshot

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs

So I had my name as 'cola ice pop' as that is what I was eating, so I thought "Hey, let's put it as my name!".

I then had IceOps Lookout shouting at me to change my name, to which I was confused, as I know we're not allowed to have IceOps in our names, but I do not see how 'cola ice pop' relates in any way to the IceOps tag?

If for example I had IcePop|Cola as my name, then I see why I would have to change my name, but I believe a ban for a few days for my name as 'cola ice pop' was unnecessary, and would like it removing please?

At first, your name was cola IcePops. Then after I asked you several times to remove it, I even got more serious and gave you the ultimatum to remove it or ban. Let aside the discussion beforehand and explaining to you why there shouldn't be any "Similarities or Association with the IceOps-tag."

Since you wouldn't do that and didn't comply in full, I gave you a temporarily ban of 2 days.

Next time I suggest you follow my advice in the first place. In this way, you can avoid a ban.

In fact, the ban was 3 days. And I realised I had it at first as Cola Icepops, so I changed it to ice pop so it did not look like it had any "similarities".. The ban is ridiculous, because now apparently you are not allowed to put food as your name.. and this "discussion" was just you going on at me saying to remove it or ban.. Good Job Lookout..

Chewie you were warned to change your name and I understand why but,

I do not see how 'cola ice pop' relates in any way to the IceOps tag?

I have to agree on this one, I don't think he was intending on making his name similar to the IceOps tag.

//EDIT

I didn't read the conversation that was happening before when he using 'IcePops', so I can't really say much about this situation.