Sign in to follow this  
revax

Suarez team killing + possible WH

1. Player's name: Suarez

2. Player's GUID or UID: 854d488e

3. Server:* Obscurity

4. Approximate time: Around 14:50 GMT +1

5. Proof:* He has been using many names, not just Suarez, I can't remember any now, but each one was from Hungary, and every time he killed me he would say "XDDD". I tried to talk to him or anything and he just either doesn't respond or returns with insult or similar. He also has a friend which insults and tells the location when he dies, names OMG_Warrior, GUID e5d88b86. He swore at me multiple times, #Raul7 and AltA!r can confirm that, he said many insults on hungarian. Anyways, here's the link to the demo: http://upload.ninja-gaming.org/index.php?name=demo0000.dm_1&key=1426255943-demo0000.dm_1 --- if not working, take this one: upload.ninja-gaming.us/getdemo.php?f=1426255943-demo0000.dm_1

Well thanks for the report. I will ban him now for 5 days for teamkilling.

Next time, if you record, please spectate the person. This makes it far easier and then you don't need so much time too look for in the demo. Then you can check easily for wallhack, too.

Futhermore, you told a player that the obscurity is "up" which you are not allowed to do:

2. Do not pass gamestate information when not alive!

Well thanks for the report. I will ban him now for 5 days for teamkilling.

Next time, if you record, please spectate the person. This makes it far easier and then you don't need so much time too look for in the demo. Then you can check easily for wallhack, too.

Futhermore, you told a player that the obscurity is "up" which you are not allowed to do:

2. Do not pass gamestate information when not alive!

Oh, alright, I'm sorry for that, won't happen again. Thanks for replying and banning him!

Sign in to follow this