Sign in to follow this  
AlpHA

Playing.. (Don't laugh!).. Mario Kart :P

Well, I'm here and playing Mario Kart with my brother... Too boring. He's 9 years old and when loses cries (0.o) so should I start letting him win? :cursing:?(

Mario Kart was so much fun... unfortunately my Wii doesn't work anymore.

And yeah let him win but subtly, like go far ahead of him and then make a mistake, then let him pass ur car and win :P

Mario Kart was so much fun... unfortunately my Wii doesn't work anymore.

And yeah let him win but subtly, like go far ahead of him and then make a mistake, then let him pass ur car and win :P

Ohh..I remember my Nintendo Gamecub <3 Ans It's still working :D
Yes, old memories :')

Ohh..I remember my Nintendo Gamecub <3 Ans It's still working :D
My Wii broke, too. Wii U is too expensive and i have a wii mini. So, no multiplayer :( . And yes, I let him win many times :P

No don't let him win.

show him how brutal the world is and teach him valuable lesson. You have no reason to be ashamed cause you play Mario kart, if I had any siblings I'd play it too. And the best reason not to let him win is that Mario kart is invented to break friendships, same as monopoly and uno. Also if you let him do whatever he want he will become spoiled little brat. he needs to work hard for results in life, same with Mario kart.

No don't let him win.

show him how brutal the world is and teach him valuable lesson. You have no reason to be ashamed cause you play Mario kart, if I had any siblings I'd play it too. And the best reason not to let him win is that Mario kart is invented to break friendships, same as monopoly and uno. Also if you let him do whatever he want he will become spoiled little brat. he needs to work hard for results in life, same with Mario kart.

Yes, you're right but I can't stand seeing him cry :'( However it is a correct way of thinking for older kids/ teenagers.

show him how brutal the world is

9 years old man. Give me a break. Let him have a fun childhood and in the case he should brag about it to his friends when he is a teenager, then you can beat him anytime.

But don't make it too easy for him to win, he should still have a challenge in doing so. ;)

(Fyi, you don't have to let him win everytime. Just keep it balanced and let him win a little bit more often like 60%-40%)

show him how brutal the world is

9 years old man. Give me a break. Let him have a fun childhood and in the case he should brag about it to his friends when he is a teenager, then you can beat him anytime.

But don't make it too easy for him to win, he should still have a challenge in doing so. ;)

(Fyi, you don't have to let him win everytime. Just keep it balanced and let him win a little bit more often like 60%-40%)

So many different opinions 0.o !!