Sign in to follow this  
MuchSocialLife

Problems with punkbuster

i am having problems when it comes to playing online/lan because it says im running the old punkbuster which the one i have is C2.065, if anyone could help me it would be really appreciated, i would uploaded the screenshots of the messages but the files are too big :I i messaged the facebook page about this to help me out but said to make a thread and ask for help. thank you(:

i am having problems when it comes to playing online/lan because it says im running the old punkbuster which the one i have is C2.065, if anyone could help me it would be really appreciated, i would uploaded the screenshots of the messages but the files are too big :I i messaged the facebook page about this to help me out but said to make a thread and ask for help. thank you(:

use this program.

thank you for having the time to reply and helping out(: i dont have picture manager since what im using to play cod4 at the moment is my school laptop that we get during the school year, they programmed it to not be able to install anything without an admin password that they dont want to give out to anyone. the size of the screenshot is 1.7 mb and i have two, thanks ninja but im using a mac and thats for pc and linux D: