Drake nice bann

Guest Pele #10

1. Your nickname: Pele #10

2. Server you got banned on: Obscurity

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): eb8d1548

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): 0 Drake

5. Ban reason (will show up when you try joining the server): Nick Stealing

6. Ban length (will show up when you try joining the server): 14 days

7. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): I got a nick ban for Andi <3 Drake mistaken him from Andy <3

Guest Pele #10

Unfortunately I do not have headphones and I have to play on the speakers when it is night and my family is a sleep I sound off I use some funny nicknames Bobi Bob Bilbo Biati I did not even know that someone uses nick biati there you know Him? I did not steal anyone ever nickname.

Guest Pele #10

Can anyone tell me why also banned guid d3f20496 This is guid AltA!r. He did not do anything wrong, why Drake has banned its guid?

Guest Pele #10

Because he is my brother it's probably obvious one guid one player sometimes we forget to change but that is no reason to ban two people.

Guest Pele #10

Not that you do not understand because I can not connect to any I have banned 2 guids d3f20496 eb8d1548

Guest Pele #10

guid I am changing and I still can not connect I still ban eb8d1548 shown on this guida and is changed d3f20496

Guest Pele #10
just wait 1 day ...

its not going to kill you

It has nothing to why gets me baned for nothing Drake bans for such stupidity and hackers not banned because he do not want him to record.

Guest Pele #10

Do you understand? my brother can not connect but ok I'll wait one day

In addition I'd like to say that this guy and his friends are not very nice as yesterday they kept teamkilling me which came out of accusing me of cheating. Pele as one of those guys kept spectating me and giving them information where I was at the time. My nickname was "jesus" at the time and the second screenshot is in polish and means exactly "BTX kill this jesus, he's at the container". ^^

J0laeJH.jpg

z2qeSWj.jpg