Sign in to follow this  
Teo

server is going stuck

hello i got an issue since i uploaded your bin file, is there a known bug about this? server goes stuck sometimes, seems it doesnt load the next map in the map_rotation. when the game reach the scorelimit, instead of starting the countdown for the next map the server stuck and ppl leave.. :/

have you any suggestion please?

Hi guys, thanks for your reply. It happens when the game ends and i mean for the countdown the time b4 the map_rotation. It never starts sometimes because the map goes stuck. I can't give you more info at this time because when it happens i got notification from my admins who run the map_rotation command to go on to the next map. But if none is online server wont load anything and ppl leave. And i think it happens random map not only district.

ah? i pop here because i already did it.. is not my intention to bother anybody im just looking for help, i know it's my problem. and madkam11 please dont spam with useles messages thank you.

Thanks for your reply. I think is not a DDoS, not a resources limit since i host the server myself, the only think can be a bad script. Now i run the server pure (no mod at all except for your bin) now server should work since is a legit game... server get stuck at a certain point without a logic. What could be a bad script since i have no script loading? thanks again.

And also: does the fs_game is needed to run the server? mine works well without :/