Sign in to follow this  
elit3

iC3|Elit3 - Ban Appeal

1. Your nickname: iC3|Elit3

2. Server you got banned on: IceOps Obscurity

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): 1a23f150

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): 0

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted): I Apparently had wallhack when im 16 and i dont even know how to hack on cod4 and why would anyone do it on obscrurity anyway.

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): i apparently had wallhack on obscurity when i dont and i dont even know how to hack all i did was i seen the blur from the obs and turned and shot and hit him and i apparently had wallhack and also the shot didnt even kill the obs and i got perm banned for apparently having wallhack when i dont.

1. Your nickname: iC3|Elit3

2. Server you got banned on: IceOps Obscurity

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server): 1a23f150

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server): 0

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted): I Apparently had wallhack when im 16 and i dont even know how to hack on cod4 and why would anyone do it on obscrurity anyway.

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs): i apparently had wallhack on obscurity when i dont and i dont even know how to hack all i did was i seen the blur from the obs and turned and shot and hit him and i apparently had wallhack and also the shot didnt even kill the obs and i got perm banned for apparently having wallhack when i dont.

Hello, @elit3 Thank you for Appealing your ban.

I have the demo down below in the Attachments if you'd wish to watch it, as well as any other Admins.

But from my POV(Point of View) you won't be unbanned from this. Just my opinion but others may wish to reply as well if they think differently- And you can as well.

Sign in to follow this