C0ok1e

Suicide as Activator (Do6pblu)

1. What type of a rule break are you reporting: Suiciding as Activator

2. Server: Deathrun

3. Approximate time: 14:05 Germany

4. Player's name: Do6pblu

5. Player's GUID or UID: dc484fd5

6. Proof (bear in mind that we can use chatlogs): Demo

7. Please describe what happened: I was playing on the Deathrun Server on the map Imaginary. I tried a new room in the Secret there and all the guys on the Server started to write b42 because I didn't made one jump.

After a while they started to say that the Activator should "Auto-Assign" or Suicide. I told the Activator that he shouldn't do it because I will report him.

Maybe 1 or 2 minutes later he just suicided.

Whats so bad about suiciding though? And besides if someone threatened to report me if i did it (after i was tired of waiting) i would probably do it out of spite :P Just asking, i dont really play deathrun much anyway

When you try to press b42 as the activator, it says you cannot suicide as activator, so first of all its a glitch, and second, it ruins the experience for the other players.

Whats so bad about suiciding though? And besides if someone threatened to report me if i did it (after i was tired of waiting) i would probably do it out of spite :P Just asking, i dont really play deathrun much anyway

1. As Rewbin said, it's technically glitching.

2. It wastes a round, meaning the jumpers cannot finish the map and kill the acti - ruining the point of the mod.

3. If you did it out of spite you would also be banned.

correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it a waste of time?

Our rules says: Wasting time purposely to make other players wait is forbidden.

The rules say that wasting time on purpose to make other players wait is against the rules.

Wanting to practice/complete a secret is not wasting time.

Thanks for defending me tho :3 @Joe @Rewbin

And ye I wanted to try another way of the secret so I didn't wanted every other player to wait but it turned out like that.

And they also were really unfriendly because they needed to wait for something like 5 min and started to say things like "you won't do it", "suicide this is a waste of time" ....

After they said the Activator he should suicide I gave him the information that it is forbidden and he did in on purpose. That is something I just can't accept to happen.

Trying to keep the server clean and inform people before they do shit but they still do it :c

Sign in to follow this