Sign in to follow this  
Littlefoot

Pele #10 Bug abuse Obscurity

1. Player's name: Pele #10

*2. Player's GUID or UID: eb8d1548

3. Server:* IceOps Obscurity

4. Approximate time: 19:50 UK time

5. Proof:* Demo

Sorry, the file was apparently too big to upload to this website.

This bug is used to be invincible as the obscurity which you can see clearly him taking advantaged of in this demo.

Guest Rydzu

This bug is specifically for people like you, strange that happened on this map you played poorly then you went out and came back and you kill every.You hear leaper and ghost,how do you explain to me that you connect to the server and going out, and then you come back and you're 100 times better than Kenai. Explain to me this rapid growth skill because even two months ago so not played. Kenai played seven years you barely 4 months and you're better than him? and here I mean in the game Marines only.

Guest Rydzu

You can hate me all, but I can see how he plays when there are no admins on the server, it is not the same person when there are no admins on the server, and I can only say that he is WH boy!!!

I dont hate you man I just wish you would be smart about your anger. What did you acheive by glitching to counter hacks? Your banned, hes not. (No offense, Littlefoot, im not accusing u)

Guest Rydzu

I can not his record I do not know what this folder and how to open a demo,and I pls admins about that unwritten offended because you stopped playing a long time ago and hath no idea what happened to that server it would be enough to end. I have nothing more to say.

No one hates you. You got banned because you know that bug abuse isn't tolleratd on our servers.

If you think that someone hacks you make an report with proof provided where you can see the hacks.

Or you call an admin. But don't get angry now at someone else because you are banned.

Guest Rydzu

Joker I have the impression that the administrators do not listen to me,2 months I asked for banhop for Wareox Bristoul only yesterday it has banned Treefrog, Thank you very much.