Sign in to follow this  
walid1010

why this? :(

Fair point but I didn't believe it was his little brother anyway. But I added that part simply to add effect. Somewhat in an adding insult to injury type of way.

hahaha?? you think this's funny? now just shut the fuck up an close this fucking thread, you are not fucking funny at all,isn't enough to get banned? don't leave stupid comments like you, i get mad cuz you don't know what this ban mean for me,i waste my fucking money to my pc to get better performance in your dr server and i get this fucking ban because of my fucking brother,i'm quit of cod4 cya in black ops bitches.

lol-summer-beach-funny-meme-Favim.com-481011.png

6f6.gif

Woopy loop is this the second version of Karma??

Guest DeltaMX

I will try to show you his pms to me before he posted this thread he changed his story about 3 times I guess.

Yeah waste money on your pc to get hacks we just did out jobs and banned a cheater we don't care who he is or if he spent money on something and good luck in black ops but make sure not to waste money again getting hacks for it and get banned.

I just replied to you cuz I couldn't believe that you have this foolishness Me.smart delta ,first of all he got the hack from google for free so it absolutely not 100% undetected by pb and i'm not stupid to use kind of hack cuz I know that your server is protected by pb ( I have saw the banned players so I know the server is protected),and he told that he want to know how hackers feel when they hacks and I swear that everyone tried to hack in cod4 so it's not the end of the world, and Mr.smart delta if I paid for hack it will be Support PunkBuster and X-Ray and Aequitas and UAC 3 and Anti-Leak protection so you won't capture me (except in your dreams).anyway I have purchased for black ops now so don't need ya,bb

Yeah waste money on your pc to get hacks we just did out jobs and banned a cheater we don't care who he is or if he spent money on something and good luck in black ops but make sure not to waste money again getting hacks for it and get banned.

I just replied to you cuz I couldn't believe that you have this foolishness Me.smart delta ,first of all he got the hack from google for free so it absolutely not 100% undetected by pb and i'm not stupid to use kind of hack cuz I know that your server is protected by pb ( I have saw the banned players so I know the server is protected),and he told that he want to know how hackers feel when they hacks and I swear that everyone tried to hack in cod4 so it's not the end of the world, and Mr.smart delta if I paid for hack it will be Support PunkBuster and X-Ray and Aequitas and UAC 3 and Anti-Leak protection so you won't capture me (except in your dreams).anyway I have purchased for black ops now so don't need ya,bb

I'll just quote Pulp Fiction:

" When you're gone, stay gone. Or you be gone."

Closed.