Sign in to follow this  
walid1010

why this? :(

omfg i don't even play on this server,omg i think he is my little brother cuz i was away from my house about 1 week, i promise will secure my pc and never let him touch it again,just try me 1 more time and see

Guest Ares

As far as I'm concerened, it could be a pet squirrel playing.

You're not getting unbanned.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater"

" We do not unban even if it was your dog playing... Take better care of your computer."

Thread closed.

I thought for a second i was loading a video but wait.... it wont take so long to buffer :stare:

If you we're really gone for a week like you said you should know that this ban was performed on 12-2.

Was that an headshot? i think so.

Bazinga!

P.S: Once i told my mom that my dog had eaten the math test so i cant show her the result. She said ok but then i remembered that my dog had died recently. When my dad got home i felt the fingers of instant karma.

Next time get a better excuse.

What was your mark???? Was it that bad???? Tellll meeee :D

Dont remember the value, it was too many years ago. Still it was quite bad, maybe <40%.

And yeah, Math and i had allways been in a tumulting "bromance".

Obs: math and not meth.

hahaha?? you think this's funny? now just shut the fuck up an close this fucking thread, you are not fucking funny at all,isn't enough to get banned? don't leave stupid comments like you, i get mad cuz you don't know what this ban mean for me,i waste my fucking money to my pc to get better performance in your dr server and i get this fucking ban because of my fucking brother,i'm quit of cod4 cya in black ops bitches.

lol-summer-beach-funny-meme-Favim.com-481011.png

hahaha?? you think this's funny? now just shut the fuck up an close this fucking thread, you are not fucking funny at all,isn't enough to get banned? don't leave stupid comments like you, i get mad cuz you don't know what this ban mean for me,i waste my fucking money to my pc to get better performance in your dr server and i get this fucking ban because of my fucking brother,i'm quit of cod4 cya in black ops bitches.

Uh-oh, I think he's mad.

Guest DeltaMX

Yeah waste money on your pc to get hacks we just did out jobs and banned a cheater we don't care who he is or if he spent money on something and good luck in black ops but make sure not to waste money again getting hacks for it and get banned.

690724.jpg

What's more, you got banned due to your negligence to secure your PC so only you could enter it/your ignorance to think you wouldn't be caught hacking. You deserve the punishment and all of these comments. Now be gone!

What's more, you got banned due to your negligence to secure your PC so only you could enter it/your ignorance to think you wouldn't be caught hacking. You deserve the punishment and all of these comments. Now be gone!

Lol, "Now be gone!" :D.

Kinda sounds like a king :D, but you are absolutely right :).

Guest DeltaMX

Come on duck do you really believe that his little brother is the one that hacked it like the excuse that my dog ate my home work or In mibrus case my test paper :D he hacked and got caught and got banned and tried to appeal it, just look at the other ban appeal what was the excuse ohh the same so cheaters never tell the truth.

Ps for cheater: I made a signature just for you.a