Karick

manzana advertising

Hey fellas, 

Just wanted to pop on and file a quick report.  This guy, ''manzana'' was advertising another sever for a good 15-20 minutes on DR #2, and after about the first 5 minutes, you can probably imagine I got frustrated pretty quick.  That having been said, here are a few screenshots of him in the act.  He obviously posted the IP more than what I captured, but I figured that if more proof is required, someone could just check the log.  At one point, I even warned him to stop, as seen in one of the shots.  However, he just laughed at me, and continued to post the IP even after I told him I was going to report.  Anyway, his info, as well as photo evidence is posted below.  

Hope all is well and see ya online!  

- John 

-------------------------------------------------------

Info: manzana / 9e88204a

2016-01-23_00002.jpg

2016-01-23_00001.jpg

He's advertising another server, and as Karick said, for 15-20 minutes. He's only on the server to attempt to drag players from iceops to his own servers. I'm sure that's perm ban worthy.

Thanks for the report and loyalty Karick! :thumbup:

Indeed this is worth a permban since he did it quite long with the (solely) intention to draw players away (even after warnings from Karick).

Please make it permban.