demonz(forgototheraccpass)

Report for HowGredPlay_

Hello demonz :) Next time when u report someone (take his guid firstly) cause if we dont have his guid we cant punish him in this moment. As my friend Predator said, my eyes will focus on him too :>  And btw.. if u know some person who doing often suicide or broke any rules, just take not one, not two but some photos (just be patient) and then create post here and then we can punish players more justly and they also feel that more punishment (ofc its my opinion and thanks for reports). Regards. :)

16 minutes ago, DinoGrzmot said:

Hello demonz :) Next time when u report someone (take his guid firstly) cause if we dont have his guid we cant punish him in this moment. As my friend Predator said, my eyes will focus on him too :>  And btw.. if u know some person who doing often suicide or broke any rules, just take not one, not two but some photos (just be patient) and then create post here and then we can punish players more justly and they also feel that more punishment (ofc its my opinion and thanks for reports). Regards. :)

Yeah, I tried to get his guid asap but he left as soon as he killed himself. Will try next time.