Umi

Hello all iceops admin, I request to all of you that any player who abuse about anyone's religion must get banned. This is a plateform for playing games not to abuse anyone. I'm talking about berserker specially. He is always abusing Muslims. Any muslim player have never talked about jesus or any God then why berserker is always abusing Muslim's God?
you should take action against him.

@Umiyou are right. If you get some proof, like taking screenshots about what he says, (you can do screenshots by writing in console /screenshotjpeg, or with steam) post them here and he will be punished 

Edited by Blandum

Agreed. Altho in the forum rules it already says this is a subject where should not be talked about.

1. Religious discussions / references are forbidden

So ofcourse this totally shouldn't be in-game.

I think what you are saying actually is about racism and ofcourse should be stopped. Like @Blandum said, make a screenshot if you got evidence and post it here so we can do something against the people who do :)

I think we should watch for this kind of stuff more. Racism and such are ofcourse a No-Go.

In my opinion, people should only get 1 warning (in form of a temp ban) and if it happens again just either a very long temp ban, or perm ban.

That ofc is my opinion about this kind of things. It makes someone feel bad / sad. No matter what game, server, or country, nobody likes seeing / hearing such things.