Sign in to follow this  
fish

Hi chaps

Greetings Friends, I have a few issues i would like to raise surrounding the inconsistency and reasoning for a few bans.

1. I have been banned from the Chatbox on my other account. Now the reason i was given for this was 'spamming' but if you look, i was simply having a conversation. The most amount of messages sent in a row was 3, and they were all reasonable and sensible. I believe this is an unjustified ban, and if i have been spamming the chatbox i would like some proof.

2. Additionally, my associate and good friend Murderousdog was recently tempbanned for 'swearing'. Now i agree, this rule is a good rule to have in place in order to keep the servers a nice, friendly place. However, why is it that he gets banned, while people such as Cold and many others can get away with swearing and derogative variants regularly. 'pussy, arse, shiet and shiq' to name a few. These variations and the original curse words both have the same meaning, so why does one go punished and the other overlooked.

I'd like to thank everyone who took part and read this post and I hope that this exciting competition doesn't distract/ take you away from the main purpose of the post above.

Thanks again,

Yours truly,

Fusung

Crisp Enthusiast

heres one i saved earlier. In this screenshot we can see Cold using the word 'pus', and obvious reference to 'pussy'. This word is filtered out of the chat, so both me and you consider it offensive. There is just one of many instances, luckily i happen to have this one saved.

65341c0fab2dc160196687b92f6b6d3f.png

28 minutes ago, Scott said:

he didn't use it as a swear word... 

If he would called someone a "pus" i would understand and ban him but he didn't Swear at anyone. Just a weird conversation between 2 players. 

granted here he isn't using obscene language, however he is taunting and generally being cruel for no reason. considering he's supposed to be a respected member of the community, i dont think he should be mocking people for being worse for him...

Untitled.png

32 minutes ago, Scott said:

he didn't use it as a swear word... 

If he would called someone a "pus" i would understand and ban him but he didn't Swear at anyone. Just a weird conversation between 2 players. 

combining the screenshot of the foul language and the mocking of players, its fairly obvious that he frequently pairs the 2 to call them bad by using 'shiq' instead of 'shit' to bypasss the language filter

If we're going to warn these chats you can warm almost the whole deathrun sever.

I think let this be, let this go.

Focus on some real problems and real rulebreakers.

Arc is an exception in this one.

Edited by Aquiz

xd arc is a good guy, he never insult people, he just haz that piece of penuts in his head u know

he insults bounces and his lag, blaming thoze for no zkillz

9 hours ago, dj xeno said:

xd arc is a good guy, he never insult people, he just haz that piece of penuts in his head u know

he insults bounces and his lag, blaming thoze for no zkillz

can confirm arc is  a nice man