Sign in to follow this  
Pu

Report for toughboy22

Watched demo

I don't think he did "waste time" on purpose. He tried to do the 2 bounces, he wasn't waiting. Of course he should have suicided when he saw he couldn't do it but for me, I can't ban for this, sorry.

I let other mods/members decide btw

Since it's a respawn-area it kinda is. If I'm in secret next time and I'm the only one left I'm just gonna keep trying till the round finishes? I was just trying to do that you know....

2 minutes ago, Chewie said:

So which room was he in, secret or end jump room?...

How does it matter if he obviously can't do it and spends minutes trying miserably? It's a waste of time obviously

Edited by Pu

2 minutes ago, Chewie said:

So which room was he in, secret or end jump room?...

It was end room on the demo. 

5 minutes ago, Pu said:

Since it's a respawn-area it kinda is. If I'm in secret next time and I'm the only one left I'm just gonna keep trying till the round finishes? I was just trying to do that you know....

I agree he wasted a lot of time, any admin would have wtfed him, but no one was here, and I don't think it deserves a ban

How much time exactly did he try for? Like, not just "until the end of the round", could you please state a time limit for me?

As if he is trying then let him try, but there is only so long before he should auto assign to start a new round, so I can see where you are coming from.

3 minutes ago, Chewie said:

How much time exactly did he try for? Like, not just "until the end of the round", could you please state a time limit for me?

As if he is trying then let him try, but there is only so long before he should auto assign to start a new round, so I can see where you are coming from.

Around 5m30s

Ah.. ok then, I see where Pu is coming from now haha, my bad.

Id say, if someone who was trying to do a room should only try for a few minutes, unless they know for a fact they can actually do it.

Apologies.