Sign in to follow this  
Flowinggas

Hacker Obscurity recorded

Hello,

I found a guy just a minute ago that is very suspicious.

Used leaper and didn't make sound but he still followed me, to bad i dont got that on record.

Also killed an afker somewhere in middle of nowhere

THAT I GOT ON RECORD :)

File below.

Name: WU-B|Alcatraz

UID: 2183

I couldn't check the demo for this reason: Exceeded limit of 1000 'xmodel' assets.

Guest DeltaMX

I saw him but had no sound so i can't judge right now but i recorded this demo extra.

damn tarted demo does not work. DAMN BUGS.

in my record there were so many different kills.

Strange AFK kills and other things.

I hope this player get a full check because i am 100 percent sure.

Checking ur demo now Delta.

perfect record to me??

watch this one. this one you can see

Maybe this demo even shows 2 hackers on 1 record.

also a teamkill on purpose. the next guy I will spectate now.

and a new demo of him again.

In chat u see he killed me after i died.

Demo0000 > dieing as obs

Hahahaha, you trying to get me banned becouse you got killed? Nice try, I've been playing on this server for a long time, just cause i killed you in-game doesnt mean you have to report me, go express your madness somewhere else , besides i never use leaper, and even if i was, whilst crouched you make no static noise, my usual stance is assassin. Lol come on dude, if you want to get someone banned based on lies, atleast try harder ;D

Love ya always.

demo1 first kill-no proof

demo1 second kill - luck that the obs crossed his way? no proof

demo2 first kill - lilbit suspicious. maybe he had luck that he aimed at this side of the bridge.

demo2 second kill - suspicious! I didnt heard the obs changing the position to the other side of the building ...and he aimed precisely at this spot where the obs crossed the wall

demo3 - pretty big luck? Random searching and seeking. He killed the first obs before so he wasnt able to follow the noise of the second obs.

demo2 first kill - lilbit suspicious. maybe he had luck that he aimed at this side of the bridge.

demo2 second kill - suspicious! I didnt heard the obs changing the position to the other side of the building ...and he aimed precisely at this spot where the obs crossed the wall

demo3 - pretty big luck? Random searching and seeking. He killed the first obs before so he wasnt able to follow the noise of the second obs.

5 times luck? I don't know, I find this really suspicious.

5 times luck? I don't know, I find this really suspicious.

so u recognized my point of view. I thought the same as u, but pls state your opinion a lilbit more detailed if u have watched the demos.

Guest DeltaMX

I am not able to watch the demos correctly because I have exams.

Now what do you think?

Hack

Or clean

Just to make clear things for everyone.

Sign in to follow this