Sign in to follow this  
QueNNch

WH/Silentaim assist player

1. What kind of violation: Wallhack (and maybe silentaim too)

2. Server on which this happened: IceOps-Team Promod Live!

3. Player's name: !sNNo

4. Player's GUID or UID:

UID: 13935

5. Proof:

I played with this guy on Tuesday 1v1 and he was completely hack obvious, but I considered it another thought. Today I caught him,

at a killcam: he was camping on a building and he turned right and saw me, and quickly turned back to scope somewhere ELSE...and when I started shooting at him, he killed me in one scope shot.

This made me more suspicious of him. I messaged Delta about this and he asked me to record a demo, so its in the attachment. It can be somehow figured out from the demo that he's assisted and the way he acts of not being hacking just before shooting an enemy.

demo0063.dm_1

His pbss page (click here) is completely blank, all 79 pbss failed and are black, which a sign of a pbss blocker.

Then I guess that I'm a cheater too?

http://iceops.in/pbss/?uid=810

Anyway, I'll check the demo.

It's that some hacks which block pbss result in a blank pbss... just saying it could be a symptom..

But this guy really needs to checked on...the way he's making kills without listening on sound.

His pbss page (click here) is completely blank, all 79 pbss failed and are black, which a sign of a pbss blocker.

Then I guess that I'm a cheater too?

http://iceops.in/pbss/?uid=810

Anyway, I'll check the demo.

It's that some hacks which block pbss result in a blank pbss... just saying it could be a symptom..

But this guy really needs to checked on...the way he's making kills without listening on sound.

My pbss are all blank too. So I guess me and Ares are automatically cheaters because of that :(

Guest Ares

I checked the demo (even with wallhack on) and I can't say that there's anything odd about it. He simply uses sound and the radar. I could, however, be wrong about him but his demo is clean.

Sign in to follow this