• Nickname:
    mache
  • Your PlayerID:
  • Ban type:
    Permanent
  • Ban reason:
    racism
  • What happened:
    You banned me for racism? I'm not a racist, tell me when I was a racist!

Dear @mache

@Wo1f is the Admin that banned you(it’s now a 14 day tempban.)

He will be the one with the evidence of the ban, however I will be sifting through the chat logs to see the things that have been said.

-IceOps Staff

I admit I was angry at a black girl, because I sent her so many love songs, but she is ignoring me. I sent love songs to meny black women, but they are all ignoring me. So, now anytime someone gets mad on black girl it is racism? I can show you a love song I recently wrote to a black asian girl. 

This is a song for Katie Scott, she is on youtube, “The Beauty Standard in Japan is Very Light Skinned ...” (Black in Japan) | MFiles - YouTube I wrote her so many songs. Sorry for my langugage, but you got a translator.

Vso svojo ljubezen dam za tvoj nasmeh, vse moje poljube dam za najin sladki greh, sonce sreče najine nikoli ne zaide, vedno znova se rodi najina radost. S teboj vse je lepo, s teboj sonce nikoli ne bo zašlo, rad bi s teboj opazoval sončni zahod, s teboj šel bi na kakršnokoli pot. Ti si moja resnica, da te ljubim poje vsaka ptica, moja ena in edina si Boginja, ljubim te bolj kot samega sebe, moja si Boginja.

I also got this black tatto of Amen-Ra on my neck.

Will be uploading two chat logs, note that both chatlogs are between March, 5th and June 13th. They are labeled by date, first is mache 3-5.txt, second is mache 6-13.txt.

I've come to the conclusion that I will be Comms blocking you for a month once your tempban has expired starting June 26th(Comms block will expire July 26th) hopefully you'll have calmed down by then.

If you continue on this track you will be given a permanent Comms block and or a permanent ban depending on what is said at the time of your next ban.

I hope I am making this extremely clear to you.

Rules that were broken:

1.No profanity

2.No childish behavior

3.No racism or discrimination of any kind

5.No offensive language

6.No overriding of the censoring mechanism (It is there for a reason!)

10.Religious discussions / references are forbidden

-IceOps Staff

On 6/13/2023 at 2:06 PM, mache said:

Sometimes it's hard for me calm down, it's because what they did to me.

Just because its hard for you to calm down, doesn't mean you can behave like this in our servers. 

As per our rules, we do not tolerate this.

19 hours ago, mache said:

Everybody is braking the rules, even when mods are playing. blade also, check out his chat. It's just me who is getting banned.

You never reported anybody for that.

There is a report function in-game,

$report playername/number reason

Or you could make a report here on the Forums.

-IceOps Staff

No, I never report. If somebody says to me "su*k my c**k", I say "Omg a free b***job", and everybody is laughing, nobody takes it seriously. Only blade is crying.

I see you don't like me spectating when sas and spetz are playing. Well the fact is marines alone can't beat op-for. If they make a draw with spetz, they get a friend. I take this war with op-for very personal and there is a reason there is a button to choose to play as a marine or op-for or sas or spetznaz or be a spectator. The server wasn't full, so why did you kick me when I was spectating?

Just now, mache said:

I see you don't like me spectating when sas and spetz are playing. Well the fact is marines alone can't beat op-for. If they make a draw with spetz, they get a friend. I take this war with op-for very personal and there is a reason there is a button to choose to play as a marine or op-for or sas or spetznaz or be a spectator. The server wasn't full, so why did you kick me when I was spectating?

If you connect to the server again I WILL make your ban a Permanent one as this counts as Ban evading. Wait out your temp ban or be forced to be permanently banned.

-IceOps Staff

2 minutes ago, mache said:

I didn't want to evade ban, i just wanted to see if i can connect on my new slow computer.

Then don't connect back on your "new slow computer" as that is what will happen.

Your 2 week tempban has now expired and you’re now able to rejoin the Server(s), and now your 1 month mute will be enforced and will expire July 26th.

-IceOps Staff

2 hours ago, mache said:

If I write something against white girls, will I get banned too?

I'm not going to lie mate, you're pushing your luck now with these comments.

If you don't just play normal and be chill an stop these comments on the forum then i will ban you permanently myself. 

We don't tolerate people talking back like this. Not you, not anyone.

Ban me, I don't care, I'll just be playing on some other server. I asked people there nicely "Where are you from?" and I got a very nice answer from someone: " I'm from your mother's p***y." he said. You are moderator, admin, not God.

I cannot connect with my old computer anymore. Just chatban me on my new computer, and tempban or chatban also all the rest of sinners.

Edited by mache

I had to put it for 3 weeks as I couldn’t put a certain amount of days(was 19 days left)

I have removed the temp chat as it technically has been a month now.

-IceOps Staff