Sign in to follow this  
Mithrandir

Obscurity Servre, We need new maps

The obscurity server need new maps!

1) NO MORE Wet Work, for is so boring, NO MORE Downpour(if it is still in the rotation)

2) Some maps are impossible to play with the dark, the server, when there isn't admin, is so boring beacuse the dark disorients both Obs and Marines.

3) And now the new maps

-------> Luna (first website that i found) http://cod4.gamebanana.com/maps/163866 , if is possible, add this map

------->Nuketown (first website that i found) http://www.gamershell.com/download_77164.shtml ,if is possible add this map

------->and a lot of more new map....incoming xD

Thats exactly what I said so many times, the normal cod4 maps are so boring after you played them so much!

But the problem is, that the most custom maps got this sky bug and/or are just bad. Its not easy to find good maps for Obscurity..

And yes I believe we have Nuketown, but Nuketown sucks for Obscurity tbh.

Guest DeltaMX

The problem with finding new maps that it might crash the server and testing the maps might not help.

I am not saying we don't need new maps we need new maps not for only obs but for dr and if possible for hardcore as it has a mod now (I am not sure if it is possible on hardcore)

Guest arj

NUKETOWN, NO MATTER WHAT, AND NOW I WONT APOLOGISE FOR CAPSLOCK, IT IS USED IN PROPER CASE

Guest arj

What annoy Kelm the most is instant map changing, what makes half of the players kicked from the server, 1/4 get timeout, and only few stay connected - and that is best way to empty the server.

Also we probably should play more like noobs (or like Down), cause today two players said bad things about our Obs server - they thought Magic Itemzz is hacker, and if noone kicked him then server is stupid :D

cause today two players said bad things about our Obs server - they thought Magic Itemzz is hacker, and if noone kicked him then server is stupid :D

Many good players got already called hacker.

I remember once when I played with another name and had a lot of kills, there were like 3 or 4 people that called me a hacker and asked if someone could contact an admin, lol.

Mostly they are new to the mod and/or just rage if they die..

MANY good players got already called hacker.

I remember once when I played with another name and had a lot of kills + some really lucky sniper shots, there were like 3 or 4 people that called me a hacker and asked if someone could contact an admin, lol.

Mostly they are new to the mod and/or just rage if they die as obs (like me sometimes, but I dont call them hacker xD). There is nothing we can do about that ^^

LoL

Another wonderful map (repleace bloc with that)-------> http://www.teambumpinuglies.com/download.php?view.188

Guest arj

It would be nice if new players could download maps smaller than 111MB, it will annoy most of them.

Guest arj

Sure, let play only 2 players who want to play and wait, and lose 10 impatient.

Guest DeltaMX

How will you decrease the size of the maps nearly all Obs maps are big even so in gameplay obs players should be patient as well they can't rush or anything they wait for the obs to come to them.

Guest arj

Oh Delta.

What I mean, is for some people DOWNLOADING 111mb is not cool :P

Especially, when, like I get few times, their download speed stucks on 10kb/s :D

Oh Delta.

What I mean, is for some people DOWNLOADING 111mb is not cool :P

Especially, when, like I get few times, their download speed stucks on 10kb/s :D

Being stuck on 10kb/s is all about the servers. Not the players. If you are connection from a phone, you may probably have this. If you have a slow internet connection, you must have at least 100kb/s (like me:()

Guest arj

Sam, every time I try to join club27 KtK, download speed is 10kB/s, and mod weights 67MB. On IceOps servers its usualy 1.2MB/s for me, but sometimes it really stucks on speed ~10-20kb/s

Sam, every time I try to join club27 KtK, download speed is 10kB/s, and mod weights 67MB. On IceOps servers its usualy 1.2MB/s for me, but sometimes it really stucks on speed ~10-20kb/s

So, it is club27's fault :P

Guest Ares

You get 10kb/s when you're not using www download and reconnecting usually fixes that.

Guest arj

What I want to say, is: everyday normal player join our server to have some fun. Suddenly, he see download screen: Downloading map, 0.5MB/111MB, download speed: 10kb/s.

What will he do?