Sign in to follow this  
Odessa

You like to play on Obscurity and Promod ? Come here !

Hi Guys !

There are some binds for you , I hope you will enjoy that !

1) Okay , so 1st one bind is for Obscurity . Well this bind maded by me , BUT this bind only for people who have too much rubber knifes .So when you will install that --do not change anything in the settings --! Well you can see Obscurity much better , and sometimes you shoot right into the body and nothing happend ? Or same with knife . Well no more that crap with that bind . Besides with this bind you will greatly increase the FPS . When I dont move I have a 333 FPS , in fly 160-250 .

2)This bind specialy for ProMod players ! You have all the time 250 fps , and it is very good when the car or nade exploded near you and fps not going down to 50 -60 . So you don't have epical lags in that moment .In this bind you can change the video mode (screen resolution) and the screen format , on the FPS is not affected .

3) This bind for scoperguys . Well I've changed controls because they was horrible . But there is very awesome graphic for scope guys on promod .

Well 2nd bind for Pro players so don't change controls there !

I also suggest using /bind R “+reload; weapnext; wait 2; weapprev†for 2nd and 3rd bind .

I hope you will enjoy this binds made by me :P

http://vk.com/doc96276863_208446249?hash=4394bca5f06fa31d80&dl=a30d2f5aeab354d837

Guest arj

I feel bad that Im a dino who likes to play without any configs, scripts, binds :< world is changing and Im still thinking that mouse with more than 3 buttons is wrooooooooooong.

Sorry for being dumb, but you mean that I'll see better obs with this thing? Long time ago I made topic with my noticing obs problem and I still have it. Graphic will change like in promod?