Sign in to follow this  
*V*

Live Chat

hello

my suggestion is to add live chat feature to the community,Online players can click the chat button and chat with different players,It's so easy to get help and assistant for all registered Users,I have put forward the idea and see if it fit and with your possibilities.

ohoho I remember Neo , he loved voice chat so much , but many people can use voice chat for smap ,in that situation we need to create rule about spam . Well good idea *V* to back voice chat again!

Can you explain more about it ? Instant messenger like on Facebook's site ?

yes,like chat on fb,to easy contact other online friends on the forum.

If you want something to communicate faster,

get an mIRC server, you just need an account and you can chat all you want!

also, you might be able to combine it with your servers, but I haven't really looked in to those features, ever :)

Guest BlitZ

There is a chat feature for our forum board. I disabled it during installation because it clogs our board. However I can enable it if everyone is willing. I dont know how it helps, We already have Shoutbox.

Guest BlitZ

that's mean you don't know what am talking about.

I mean to say you can use shoutbox to call admins. Chat feature will add load as well as clog the forums.

I mean to say you can use shoutbox to call admins. Chat feature will add load as well as clog the forums.

Our dedi has way more than enough power anyway I guess. But as Ninja said, if we will use a chat, it will be XMPP.