Sign in to follow this  
RooT

hello people.. i just wanna say wtf going on with ICE OPS obscurity Admins! EVERY DAY I SEE HACKERS AND MORE AND MORE AND I ONLY SEE IN PBSS :

"All PunkBuster ScreenShots are black!"

ENOUGH FOR ME THAT BITCHES! i got Killed By hackers today and im repeat. HACKERS!

Please im baging ... do somthing

but no one is online on the server... thats the point not all videos are correct and no admins there to see if its right .

all mostly offline exept for few on some days and then disappearing .. also alot of tklers on purpose

Guest arj

Root's UID:285594.

All punkbuster screenshots are blank(897)

EVERY DAY I SEE HACKERS AND MORE AND MORE AND I ONLY SEE IN PBSS :

ENOUGH FOR ME THAT BITCHES!

I will permamently ban you today at 9 am GMT +2 if you won't bring me the proof that you were not hacking (record from every game you played on our server or something like that, I dont care as you have black pbss).

Or you can stop spaming and whinning. If you don't want to play with hackers RECORD THEM and then POST ON FORUM.

We are not no-life's to play 24/7 and check every player. We try, but do not expect miracles.

As Arj said. Also, offending everyone here might get you banned. Just before you edit it out and lie you didnt do it, here is the quote:

hello people.. i just wanna say wtf going on with ICE OPS obscurity Admins! EVERY DAY I SEE HACKERS AND MORE AND MORE AND I ONLY SEE IN PBSS :

ENOUGH FOR ME THAT BITCHES! i got Killed By hackers today and im repeat. HACKERS!

Please im baging ... do somthing

Notice the start of the all bolded line.

idk

Root's UID:285594.

All punkbuster screenshots are blank(897)

I will permamently ban you today at 9 am GMT +2 if you won't bring me the proof that you were not hacking (record from every game you played on our server or something like that, I dont care as you have black pbss).

Or you can stop spaming and whinning. If you don't want to play with hackers RECORD THEM and then POST ON FORUM.

We are not no-life's to play 24/7 and check every player. We try, but do not expect miracles.

ok ill stop but ill not report. if people dont know it so ill not report

have a nice day

Guest arj

btw arj if u acting like that to all ur member so i wont be part from iceops

Me no part from IceOps u I acting no btw omg.

btw arj if u acting like that to all ur member so i wont be part from iceops

You came here in an offensive manner, screaming and yelling about the servers that you are ALLOWED to play on FOR FREE. And then you think we will all be apologizing to you after you OFFENDED us? Are you even serious?

Guest arj

Tick-tock, time is passing and yet I see no normal pbss, all blank (bah, there are 7 new black) - I think it is uber-extra ultimate proof that you use multihack. Thanks that you opened my eyes on it!

RooT banned huh . hmm I achieve something which has long time . Arj BAM and solved the problem in 10 minutes .

I need to learn from Arj , are you all Poland guys so witty ?? :huh::)

Root some guys needs 5 months to be pro in obs and others needs only few weeks but you became a pro I mean really pro more than the nub down in only 2 weeks after I stopped playing obs then I came back u are better than all of us? + black pbss enough reason to permban u I guess ^^

Note : even the nubs) down,odesaa,kelm,minq.gumi,arj,they can't kill obs like u do) stright shots directly to the target and then when admins joined u act like the new player root :)

Guest arj

RooT banned huh . hmm I achieve something which has long time . Arj BAM and solved the problem in 10 minutes .

I need to learn from Arj , are you all Poland guys so witty ?? :huh::)

I'm learning quickly from Kelm, maybe we are just mean indeed.

I'm not so sure this qualifies a permanent-ban.

Reason is not only the childlish topic with insulting content, but also behaviour in game. And also he was little suspicious, so as:

ENOUGH FOR ME THAT BITCHES!

he has over 900 black pbss, then..

So Congratz u got the highest # of black pbss which means u deserve the longest ban ever? And next time if you want to report someone first name a topic and secondly next time say I saw an a hacker but I don't have a demo of him do something pls guys.. not.... u know what I mean :)

Guest arj

I just want to say that calling an admin is not that hard, and for sure easier than crying and insulting admins. But sure, do not call admins, do not tell anybody about hackers, and after all cry and whine that there are no admins, or they are nubs.

Root some guys needs 5 months to be pro in obs and others needs only few weeks but you became a pro I mean really pro more than the nub down in only 2 weeks after I stopped playing obs then I came back u are better than all of us? + black pbss enough reason to permban u I guess ^^ Note : even the nubs) down,odesaa,kelm,minq.gumi,arj,they can't kill obs like u do) stright shots directly to the target and then when admins joined u act like the new player root :)

Kla kvla kla kla klva kla kla kva vkva kla klava

haha leto im jsut kidding No offense I just could not resist ;)

My idea to ban my self? mate.. im not an hacker im pro player since call of duty 1 released im playing and just pro.. even if arj cant believe me . and 2nd thing arj cmon.. the reason for ban is crying?! im helping here.. if i did something wrong i accepting to get this ban but why im getting banned for things i did not even did wrong.

Guest arj

My idea to ban my self? mate.. im not an hacker im pro player since call of duty 1 released im playing and just pro.. even if arj cant believe me . and 2nd thing arj cmon.. the reason for ban is crying?! im helping here.. if i did something wrong i accepting to get this ban but why im getting banned for things i did not even did wrong.

You were totally banned for being innocent. World is cruel, you know.