Sign in to follow this  
Nuwan

I wanna Know About COD4 Server Hosting :)

Hello Everyone !.

I'm a New Member. I want to Know about COD4 Server Hosting A to Z With B3. There Will Be Some Wrongs In My grammar Because My English Is Not Perfect . Sorry about That :( If anyone can teach Me This that Will be So great And I appreciate it a lot. And I'm ready To Pay For The guy Who Teache Me everything about COD4 hosting with b3. :) Please Someone Help Me. I was Trying To create a server since 2012 But I failed everytime Because I don't know about b3 and other stuff. because I dont have knowledge about Coding,web designing or like that thing because i'm a Visual Effecting artist :) But I'm good at leaning Things So if one teach Me the basic I will be able to manage everything by my self :) So I'm Waiting For Your response Guys. Thank For Reading This. and Don't Hesitate To help me. :)

Hello Everyone !.

I'm a New Member. I want to Know about COD4 Server Hosting A to Z With B3. There Will Be Some Wrongs In My grammar Because My English Is Not Perfect . Sorry about That :( If anyone can teach Me This that Will be So great And I appreciate it a lot. And I'm ready To Pay For The guy Who Teache Me everything about COD4 hosting with b3. :) Please Someone Help Me. I was Trying To create a server since 2012 But I failed everytime Because I don't know about b3 and other stuff. because I dont have knowledge about Coding,web designing or like that thing because i'm a Visual Effecting artist :) But I'm good at leaning Things So if one teach Me the basic I will be able to manage everything by my self :) So I'm Waiting For Your response Guys. Thank For Reading This. and Don't Hesitate To help me. :)

Everything you wanted to know about b3 but were afraid to ask is in the spoiler below.

B3 sucks, use CoD4X instead.

Guest DeltaMX

Everything you wanted to know about b3 but were afraid to ask is in the spoiler below.

B3 sucks, use CoD4X instead.

Maybe he is hosting on his pc which is bad and has windows on it. If he uses linux he might have to learn a new os while he needs to learn how to host a server.

You can look in the B3 site for tutorials and questions also there are many things that you need to know before you start a server like security is an important thing which kelm is right that cod4x is better than B3.

Maybe he is hosting on his pc which is bad and has windows on it. If he uses linux he might have to learn a new os while he needs to learn how to host a server.

You can look in the B3 site for tutorials and questions also there are many things that you need to know before you start a server like security is an important thing which kelm is right that cod4x is better than B3.

If he hosts it on his own PC then he should realize how big of an impact b3 makes on both security (only in cracked servers but most are cracked nowadays) and performance...

Thank You friends for reply's :)

No I'm Not Gonna Host In My PC. I want To Work My Server 24/7 So to do That I need to but a VPS right ?

if it is, Where Can I Buy Good VPS and Cheap. and if There is any other way to hist 24/7 Cheaply Let me know. and Do I really Need Linux To Do this ? Now I'm Having Windows 7 Ultimate. If i use linux via Virtual box will that be enough ? or i do i need to dual boot ? maybe b3 is not good. but i like b3 :) so I need to host with b3. If somecan can teach this via team viewer as i said i will pay him for sure :)

Thank You friends for reply's :)

No I'm Not Gonna Host In My PC. I want To Work My Server 24/7 So to do That I need to but a VPS right ?

if it is, Where Can I Buy Good VPS and Cheap. and if There is any other way to hist 24/7 Cheaply Let me know. and Do I really Need Linux To Do this ? Now I'm Having Windows 7 Ultimate. If i use linux via Virtual box will that be enough ? or i do i need to dual boot ? maybe b3 is not good. but i like b3 :) so I need to host with b3. If somecan can teach this via team viewer as i said i will pay him for sure :)

Would be good if you had linux, but not on your PC, that doesnt matter as far as you don't host the server there. We meant linux on your dedicated server / VPS.

Ohh Okay.. Can You Tell me good VPS provider with Linux. So I can buy a VPS :)

Can You Guide me to do this Please ? :( I mean make the server. I promise You I will pay you what what you do for me. Add me on Xfire So we can discuss. Only If you Like :) Xfire name - cptisuru

It is better you go to a game server provider like: Studio4Host. With a VPS you buy a bigger risk of lag. Not all VPS will lag but many do on the other hand. Also you have to know the OS quite well if you want to do it on a VPS.

Thanks For Your Reply Ninja :)

So Do you Recommend Studio4Host to buy a VPS ? are They good :)

yeah that's why For the first Time I need a guide from someone knows who about this well. So I can record it and study it. so i just need only the steps to host server with b3. That's all :)

Ohh Okay I understand.. :) Ok lets forget about VPS LOL :)

I understand It's hard. If i buy Game Server From this site How Can I install b3 In it ? and How can add this to game ranger ?

Can You help in that things ? i mean adding b3 and add this server to game ranger :)