Sign in to follow this  
Mc.Joker

Call of Duty: Red screen

i've just updatet my windows from windows 8 to windows 8.1 but now if i start cod4 i can't join your Obscurity server anymore and i see this:post-395-14524586586879_thumb.jpg

it has a red glow over the screen and u see that information block

someone knows how to fix this?

okay i dont know why but i cant edit my post anymore so here:

EDIT: when i join a server it looks like 3D but without the glasses so u see red and bleu and it is like u'r squint-eyed

Guest arj

ey, dont speak bad about windows 8!!!! its only because its brand new the update to windows 8.1 but now it works fine and better then windows 8.

Thing is, you should wait until v8.9991 release :P Every new os needs few service packs and patches to work correctly :P

ey, dont speak bad about windows 8!!!! its only because its brand new the update to windows 8.1 but now it works fine and better then windows 8.

When officially released, it should WORK. Waiting months for updates is always fun, isn't it?

Guest arj

When officially released, it should WORK. Waiting months for updates is always fun, isn't it?

It SHOULD WORK, but it never does. That means it is 'official beta-testing (have you ever send Error Raport? :D) and customer feels like 'they really care about me, as they release new patch all the time'.