Sign in to follow this  
freaker

Server Lags in the meantime!

Hello,

I have hosted 6 cod4 servers using the cod4x crack on my ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS. When people play on the servers after sometime a lag comes and then goes alright. This lag comes in some interval of time and is occuring eventually. My cod4x 1.7a build in 794 for the gameranger and 1536(maybe) for other hosts. The lag is not related to the ISP becuase I have tested a windows server too on the same ISP.

Please help me how to solve this problem. Thanks......

Hello,

I have hosted 6 cod4 servers using the cod4x crack on my ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS. When people play on the servers after sometime a lag comes and then goes alright. This lag comes in some interval of time and is occuring eventually. My cod4x 1.7a build in 794 for the gameranger and 1536(maybe) for other hosts. The lag is not related to the ISP becuase I have tested a windows server too on the same ISP.

Please help me how to solve this problem. Thanks......

You need to provide more details. Most likely there are some cron jobs or you are being DoSed..

Dos attack cannot occur to my server because it only available to my lan players only.....and more details???can you tell me which details exactly u want????

I don't know how to bring it to you, but there can be a few dozen of reasons. I'd start with checking what is running the in background. You can also try and find patterns on when it lags.

Sometimes I get a message: Sys_Error: exceeded maximum number of script variables

A txt file is create names sys_error.txt and inside the file I get that msg!!

Then it might be mod related.