Sign in to follow this  
BlindRacoon

Regular Hackers

Hi all, Firstly this is my first post - so apologies if it does not meet any server rules.

I just wanted to bring to the attention the state of the Softcore server. I play here Daily but there are consistent hackers, who come on every day (for the past few months) hack and just still haven't got a perm ban. The player moderation just doesn't work as they just leave when the vote is going to pass and then rejoin....

I think the problem is that there are no moderators in the day time, I am going to apply (but can't get my GUID - how can i access the site while i'm playing?), but for now i'm going to add a list of people i know who hack who play daily:

Dz Ahmed : a48d6265 - Hacks daily, awful player but uses a WH + no recoil (also uses name I'm a hacKer)

Danik_pro : no GUID yet - Uses an aimbot CONSTANTLY and no one seems to notice. too stupid to change his name

I'm going to add to this list every time i find a hacker, I can think of 4-5 names now, but don't know there exact spellings / GUID.

Blind_Racoon / Potato

Guest DeltaMX

Well I'm a hacker I banned him few times (perm) but sadly he can come back easily

Danik I will spec him when he is on.

I suggest that everyone should post the names and guids of regular hackers with proof so we can ban him easily. This would be an easy source for hackers.

I have no life right now so I'm on xfire almost all day, you can message me on xfire (thecod4ninja) and i'll be happy to take a look and ban them when they are online :)

Thank you for bringing this to attention.

I seldom play on the softcore server but I will see to it that I'm more active on it.

Again feel free to add me on xfire - kickasspanda1997 ( the more the merrier )

P.S My time zone is GMT +5:30

Thanks for the positive response guy's.

It's a bit bad, i think because most of the good players play on promod / hardcore, soft core gets little attention.

3 more hackers today:

JDM

333d05b7

Was claiming to be a pro, everyone was like "He is legit", then it became apparent he was actually using hacks all along... He also had a name changing script. started off going by "lol." He may not use hacks all the time, but he definitely uses them sometimes....

Person named Prodigy.

A person who comes on and off, Intel sniper. He played here for SO long, using a WH but was clever with it. I finally caught him and he went all rage with it - wish i filmed it.

I need to do two things, any advice would be welcome.

I want to set up filming while i'll play. Any good software for this? I use OS mavericks (Mac). Without filming most of these are just complaints not much action can be taken on.

Also, best way to check GUID while in game?

Thanks

MaoDze c03bfe92

Wall hack + abusive language (constantly) + stealing other peoples names

I could've just banned him straight away, but I need some evidence in the form of either a demo or a recorded video.

Put in console

/record

and press enter to start recording the player (you have to spectate him). When finished, enter in console

/stoprecord

to stop and save the recording. Your recorded demo file will be present in cod4/main/demos/ folder with name filename.dm_1

We can use it to check the player :)

http://upload.ninja-gaming.us

use this tool to upload demos if you want, I made it with ease of use in mind...

you just upload the demo and it gives you a link :)

There is an attach option here :P :P

But yeah good looking tool!

EDIT: Woops it doesn't work, when I click the link in the green box it does this

http://i.gyazo.com/bb8e339687ef76f14fa141e2c91c14b9.mp4

hrm, seems like a cron job is doing it... wtf 0_o

edit: i'm an idiot, put the admins only getdemo.php on my demoupload tool. Fixed and tested, sorry for that :)

omgomgomg okay fixed for the 10000th time

my bad again, uploaded the wrong file for the second time in a row.

it works now, I'm 100% sure :D

Hacker today, using WH:

FireFox

882a1377

I recorded him and got convincing footage, annoyingly the blatantly obvious wh was just before and after i filmed.

I have 4 films. What is the best way to share them?

Ninja - I don't quite understand what your uploader outputs?

Hacker today, using WH:

FireFox

882a1377

I recorded him and got convincing footage, annoyingly the blatantly obvious wh was just before and after i filmed.

I have 4 films. What is the best way to share them?

Ninja - I don't quite understand what your uploader outputs?

If you recorded a demo in cod4, then attach it to your post.

Click on 6048130b966421e113dc401502f0854a.png or 3d0c7fd405e2342c8e6b854a1018c944.png button after writing/editing a post and then it will take you to a full post editor. Now click 4684b27257553da7850d3123fd766ade.png under "Attach Files", find your demo file in your cod4 directory (it's mostly present inside the main\demos folder). Now click 0e765d18123104f66c7750a3e50ab491.png to attach.

And if your recording is a video file (like filename.avi or filename.mp4) , then just upload it on youtube and share the link :)

Sign in to follow this