Sign in to follow this  
-S-oundZ-E-aZy

Bug Using

Hey Guys,

first of all thanks for ur great Deathrun Server.

Im playin there since a few months and had a great time. But some ppl just want to ruin the game by usin bugs and other stuff. In the attachments u see some screenshots i made of them. Hope u will take care of this =)

Greetz

oundZ[E]aZy' pid='1475' dateline='1355806203']

Lol blake.. grow up and dont lie ^^ Instead of bein rude u should just tell the truth and take the consequences

I agree with you. Im also kind of sick of the fact that people wouldn't do the things they would do in front of a mod/admin.

oundZ[E]aZy just stfu. Dumb little ignorant snitches these days have to ruin everything. Go die in a hole bastard.

Idk about you but i hate ignorant fucks like you that ruin games for people and call it "fun",

Ok Dubstep, i know its hard for u to use ur brain but to join a forum and post insults is obviously very stupid. Ur whole clan seems to be full of lil kids who are bored and mentally retarded. Should call urself dumbstep...

I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. So stop talking bullshit and go back to special needs school.

I didnt want to stoop to ur level but u crossed the line. If u got any doubts about the screenshots u can ask me otherwise be quiet.

Ok lets make the situation clear. One more threat from anyone to anyone and the thretening side is banned. Permanently, no excuses.

This also applies to offences.

Now, you should realize that actions like that only make your situation worse. We are not in a kindergarten, behave like adults and take responsibility for your actions please.

Ok lets make the situation clear. One more threat from anyone to anyone and the thretening side is banned. Permanently, no excuses.

This also applies to offences.

Now, you should realize that actions like that only make your situation worse. We are not in a kindergarten, behave like adults and take responsibility for your actions please.

^^(+) rep

oh you guys none of this was serious

Lol blake.. grow up and dont lie ^^ Instead of bein rude u should just tell the truth and take the consequences

I agree with you. Im also kind of sick of the fact that people wouldn't do the things they would do in front of a mod/admin.

this is all fake, he used a vpn to do all this tab napping im gonna beat his ass

Oh and i feel like banning your ass after this post. How about that?

oh you guys none of this was serious

this is all fake, he used a vpn to do all this tab napping im gonna beat his ass

Oh and i feel like banning your ass after this post. How about that?

Lol ok. Then be 'not serious' in the same manner again and you'll see if I was.

Sign in to follow this