Sign in to follow this  
Friendly

skypillar, no music

hey there! just a quick heads up, i dont know how often you all play the DR #2 server, but i noticed ever since you last restarted it skypillar's music never plays. now normally i would not mind too much, but this adds to the experience and for many people helps make skypillar enjoyable. if you could please just check out skypillar and maybe make sure music is working for it again, thanks in advance!

yeah i just figured that out lol. no music on any maps, it is really making the experience more dissapointing, please help fix it iceops. it is not only sky by any means, im on terror right now and thats not working.

I think ninja told me that i had to delete the deathrun mod/folder and rejoin the server. It will probably make you download it again and you should have music. Yet i didnt try this since i dont even really like the music.

I think ninja told me that i had to delete the deathrun mod/folder and rejoin the server. It will probably make you download it again and you should have music. Yet i didnt try this since i dont even really like the music.

that also includes losing your rank...

that also includes losing your rank...

Ok then dont do it^^ didnt know:P