Obscurity

Admin Abuse - Down

1. Your Name*: Obscurity
  2. Your GUID*: 3bce0ded
  3. Server*: Team Obscurity
  4. Admin Name: Down
  5. Approximate time*: 4 June & 5 June @4:30pm
  6. What Happened*?
    Ok guys, so yesterday I was playing gently like nearly everyday on the obscurity server, when I got teamkilled by a player (harry) who threw a nade right on my face, killing by the way another player too, I replied saying that was a noob kill, then this dude (harry) began insulting me, saying I was a cunt and all his shit, then down came in, knowing he was an admin, I asked him to take care of the situation as his admin's job requires him to do, proofs were here, indeed he could just take a look @ the console and see everything that happened before, but instead, he was acting like he couldn't see anything, so I insisted, and all he found as a solution, is kicking me out of the server.
    This is the first abuse I wanted to report, but I hadn't done it directly, because I thought I would have to calm down before.
    But today, as I went on the server again, I met Down, and told him I was about to report what he did, and he replied making fun out of me saying things like "I'm waiting for it, come on !"
    Then I stopped talking to him, as he didn't deserved any more attention, but for about 20 minutes, he kept arguing with me, provocating me, I told him like 10 times to stop doing so, to just leave me alone, but he kept on doing so, threatening me to ban me again, I said I wasn't scared of him, that I just wanted him to leave me, and to end up with, he kicked me again, just to prove himself he was "powerfull", he added in the reason of the ban "I'm sure you wouldn't care this ban my friend ;) "
    I don't like people who play with me like a toy, being an admin doesn't allow you to act like you're god.
    So this is the second part of my report, I'm not the one who will make arguments like this, but I couldn't just let this flow, as he would have think he is untouchable, so I'm counting on the persons concerned to take relative sanctions. (and by the way, cancel my ban)
    thank you all, I'm at your disposition for more infos.
    Play fair - Obscurity

You're clearly wrong, I wasnt acting like I cant access the logs.

I CANT, none of us can exept the administrators.

I joined obs, and there were two people insulting eachother.

I told them both to shut their mouth cause I wasnt there to babysit,

Obscurity complained about me not doing my job right, because he got tked by the other guy ''on purpose'' when I wasnt there yet.

So I asked him if he had proof, and he was like ''No, do your fucking job and read the log''

The other guy stopped with the insulting, but they still were argueing.

Even though the other guy already apologized.

So based on this, I banned Obscurity for 20 minutes.

Solely because the other guy already apologized for TKing him once, it was probally an accident anyway.

I only took 2 screenshots because it was just a 20 minute ban, but nooo he's acting like hes permbanned.

Screen 1:

331fyfm.jpg

Screen 2:

mjpspf.jpg

The next day, Obscurity comes online telling me that he had reported me,

So I took a look and saw nothing so I told him to look twice because he didnt reported me.

After that, he stated that he would after the map ended.

So I told him I was waiting for the report.

After the map ended, I told him that I still didnt see any report.

Now this is where it went wrong with him,

He told me that I shouldnt act like im God,

so I warned him that he should watch his language because he used ''fucking'' to much.

After that he gave me the words:

''I dont care if you threat me, I dont fucking care, stop fucking talking to me'' and ''If you kick me again, I'll just have another thing to add to my report''

And therefor I banned him for a day.

Screen 1:

282gxuh.jpg

Screen 2:

25poaph.jpg

It seems like you left out quite a few words you said,

but isnt that how it always goes with reports like these?

Thinking we admins are doing their job wrong while not saying the things they did.

The server chat log can be checked for all that you said is true or not Obscurity. So bear in mind that lying here won't work, but end up your appeal getting ignored. Just saying.

EDIT: I was in the server when Obscurity was threatening Down saying that he will just make an admin abuse report if he gets banned^^

The server chat log can be checked for all that you said is true or not Obscurity. So bear in mind that lying here won't work, but end up your appeal getting ignored. Just saying.

You are wrong. If he lies he gets banned for a longer duration, possibly perm.

Okay, here come chatlogs (excuse the raw format):

Say 0bscurity: .Hi down, just want to tell you that I reported you for admin abuse on iceops forum :)

Say IceOps|Down: .Good luck haha.

Say IceOps|Down: .Be prepared to get it rejected.

Say F4th3r: What have you done now Down? :P

Say 0bscurity: .well, just want you not to think you're untouchable my dear

Player ^2Springe^4Brek^7, 2 dropped: EXE_LEFTGAME

Say [soW]Michael: .*fight fight fight* :P

Player #legalize^7, 5 dropped: EXE_LEFTGAME

Say David: .boom

Say David: .ghost?

Say David: .afk?

Say Blandum[GELM]: .press f

Say IceOps|Down: .Obscurity

Say misha g: ....

Say IceOps|Down: .Have you taken a look twice? Because you havent

Say Yarik01: .. .. ....

Say misha g: .omg

Say IceOps|Down: .reported anything.

Say 0bscurity: .i'm about to do it don't worry about that

Say IceOps|Down: .Hurry it up :D, cant wait

Say F4th3r: rofl

Say misha g: .yoe idiot

Say [soW]Michael: .why cant we all just be friends?

And after a few minutes, part 2:

Say IceOps|Down: .still nothin obs?

Say [soW]Michael: .i hate snipers.. :D

Say 0bscurity: .leave me down stop acting like a child, on day you will regret it

Say David: .what?

Say David: .and for who?

Say 0bscurity: .down

Say 0bscurity: .you know the guy that thinks he is god

Say David: .god or good?

Say 0bscurity: .god

Say [soW]Michael: .Down?

Say IceOps|Down: .You're saying ''I reported you'', but still you aint doing shit mate

Say IceOps|Down: .better keep your word

Say [soW]Michael: .Down? :|

Say 0bscurity: .BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP

Say David: .while I weas typing I died

Say David: .was*

Say 0bscurity: .for real, leave me

Say IceOps|Down: .I need to shut up?

Say ..:NOOOB:..: .hello

Say IceOps|Down: .Mate, if you want another ban

Say David: .don't let this get out of contol anto

Say IceOps|Down: .Just tell me straight up

Say [soW]Michael: .Down? :|

Say IceOps|Down: .You're lucky it was just a 20 min ban, but this time it wont be just

Say 0bscurity: .you can threat me I don't fucking care, I'm just telling you to fucking stop talking to me

Say IceOps|Down: .20 mins

T-T-T-Triple post!

So I finally forced myself to read that wall of text. You made some misconceptions, the biggest of which are:

1. After joining a server an admin can see what happened before he joined. This is simply not true.

2. "It is admin's job to ..." - fill with whatever you want, it is not. Admins are not paid to sit there and babysit players and resolve their fights. They are not paid at all btw :P To be honest, if it was me, it would've been more than 20 minutes :P

3. "he kept arguing with me, provocating me" - show me that in the chatlog I posted above please. I thought it was you who provoked with the 'I reported you' lie, no?

4. "and by the way, cancel my ban" - why would we do that? You fully deserved it...

5. I wanted to add more, but just go re read it after you cool down and you'll see for yourself.

To be fair Down did kinda push Obs a bit with the reporting stuff.

But in Downs defence I have played with Obs a few times before, and he can be a pain if he doesn't get what he wants.

To be fair Down did kinda push Obs a bit with the reporting stuff.

But in Downs defence I have played with Obs a few times before, and he can be a pain if he doesn't get what he wants.

Say 0bscurity: .Hi down, just want to tell you that I reported you for admin abuse on iceops forum :)

Say IceOps|Down: .Good luck haha.

Say IceOps|Down: .Be prepared to get it rejected.

Say F4th3r: What have you done now Down? :P

Say 0bscurity: .well, just want you not to think you're untouchable my dear

Wait, who is pushing whom? lol

You guys are so disappointing.

I will be talking to you Down now, cause you're the only one who definitly knows the truth about what happened, other people just can't understand, as neither you or me will traduce what unfolded in a totally neutral way.

So down, what disgusts me the most, is that I know you are totally self conscious of what you did, I know everything you did and say was aiming to push me, to play with me as you knew I couldn't do anything against you, and you used it in a such a vicious way... you may have stayed "in the border lines", but how you acted is definitly not something you should be proud of, yes I may have use what you hypocryticaly call "offensive language", but that was after tons of provocation of down before, so yeah out of context you can always turn things at your advantage.

Anyway, I see no one is about to understand, but just wanted to let you know your state of mind, like acting so "fakely" is just... ridiculous, I mean don't lie to yourself Down, you know why I'm blaming you.

If someone's says i'm hacking and telling that I will be reported i react the same as down..

It's nor provoking its that I know that he is wrong and just pissed..

And since TheKelm has read the Logs he knows it to.. It's not like he knows it better then you.. as he can read

Ok Ares, make fun out of me you're right, that will get you so far... you've got so much time to waste

I can see no one in here is mature enough to consider this situation seriously, instead of playing around like a child.

Definitly no way to do anything with people like you ...

Some of you disappointed me a lot these last few days.

Bye.

9f37887b8f4b7fa2745d0b690e61801e.png

Obscurity you seem to be transferring a lot of your problems onto Down and it's not fair to him.

There is no extra information to be talked about here. You were mistaken in believing down could see what had happened before he entered the server as well as what his job as admin pertains to. This is not some sort of conspiracy of power abuse. It's a misunderstanding. As for yourself I suggest talking to someone as it seems you have a lot of pent up feelings inside which is never good...

You guys are so disappointing.

I will be talking to you Down now, cause you're the only one who definitly knows the truth about what happened, other people just can't understand, as neither you or me will traduce what unfolded in a totally neutral way.

So down, what disgusts me the most, is that I know you are totally self conscious of what you did, I know everything you did and say was aiming to push me, to play with me as you knew I couldn't do anything against you, and you used it in a such a vicious way... you may have stayed "in the border lines", but how you acted is definitly not something you should be proud of, yes I may have use what you hypocryticaly call "offensive language", but that was after tons of provocation of down before, so yeah out of context you can always turn things at your advantage.

Anyway, I see no one is about to understand, but just wanted to let you know your state of mind, like acting so "fakely" is just... ridiculous, I mean don't lie to yourself Down, you know why I'm blaming you.

Honestly, I was trying to help you by calming you down, thats one of the reason why it was just 20 minutes in the first place.

And tons of provactions? I was afk for most of the time,

between the two logs that kelm posted you wont find a thing that I have said to you.

Anyway, you can call me whatever you want, I discussed this with Kelm,

and I was going to let this slip through my fingers if you had apologized normally.

But I'll let kelm decide what your ban length is going to be now.

Because hey, I'm just a horrible admin who's fake and isn't doing his job right.

Overreacting is barely describing the situation, I see nothing that Down did, all I see is Obscurity proving to the community that he deserves the ban even more so then we first thought. Down did nothing wrong, there's no Admin Abuse here, end of story.

omg i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this...you are responsible for increasing my midlife crysis!

amen to that bro. i even wasted more than 10, since i was in standby mode already.

Guest arj

Wow, screenshots and chatlogs win again against cry without proof.

And how we love players who think we are gods who can check everything, and yet are suppoused to act not like a gods. Silly inferior mortals.

7 minutes..

So:

Obscurity gets teamkilled.

Obscurity says noob

Harry replies with some words

Obscurity offends

Down comes

Obscurity tells Down

Down says shut up

Obscurity complains Down

Down bans Obscurity

Obscurity reports Down