Sign in to follow this  
fuckinator

Please Unban FuCkINaToR

ok, i change cd key of cod. But why you banned me the first time?

You were banned by me for the use of wallhack, As you can see in the demo that was submitted by Delta above, You can clearly see that you follow the movements near the end of the demo, Even though they were proned through the whole thing.

Yes, i remember this match.

I used wh because i was playing versus one player that use it too (100% sure, look at his last 2 killings).

In fact, you can see that in the first minutes I hadn't wh, but since I could not ban him I wanted him to see how it was to play with wh.

I HATE wallhacker, i NEVER use it against other who did not use it, ask to other players that know me!

In truth I used it 2/3 times only against others who used it, I killed only this players with wh! So that they get tired and make them go away (and this thing worked), because the votekick doesn't work.

So I would be very happy if you could remove my ban, because i like this server. If this is not possible I will find another server to play.

I would like to know one more thing, have you banned the other player in the demo that you have posted?

Threat definition: "A statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done."

So this is not a threat, but an anticipation. :D

The only thing that i would say is that this type of ban is useless, the only thing that might work is the votekick.

Tirano you have played with me, i remember your nickname, am i a wallhacker?

So you admit to using wh, and then deny in the next post... Mkay

I don't deny it, i explain the way i use it.

"I HATE wallhacker, i NEVER use it against other who did not use it, ask to other players that know me!

In truth I used it 2/3 times only against others who used it, I killed only this players with wh! So that they get tired and make them go away (and this thing worked), because the votekick doesn't work."

@Kenai (a.k.a. LoneWolfe): you have the courage to deny that you used wh against me?

Well considering that I'm an admin and I don't need the use of a hack to play cod4. Yes, I have the 'courage' to deny that I don't hack. I knew there was something obvious when I looked at your score the last map. So I decided to come and play to test if I was correct. And voila, I was.

I'm sure you used wh because I saw you moved behind the wall to shoot me when you couldn't see me.

However, few hours ago I played and I found two hackers, and there is no way to ban them.

Please let do work votekick instead to do these useless bans!!

There is no better than voteckick, the players decide if a user is hacking or not!!

Every time I use the votekick I can not ban anyone, and not just me.