Sign in to follow this  
fuckinator

Please Unban FuCkINaToR

So the players decide if others are hacking.. To be honest, those players that get banned for 'hacking' by the players could actually be good players and not hackers like myself. And I'm pretty sure I don't nor would I hack and risk losing my position with this organization we have here. And as UnNamedPlayer said above, perhaps you should have recorded them hacking and reported them here with your proof instead of hacking yourself. Usually the person that retaliates is the one that gets caught, meaning you in this case.

Votekick is an IMMEDIATE action!!

"Usually the person that retaliates is the one that gets caught, meaning you in this case." is not my case!!

I play sometimes few matches at cod 4 like pastime, maybe after work or study AND I get very angry when I find hackers that do not allow me to play quietly.

So what i do? I try to votekick their, but even if the majority of players are in favor nothing happens. So i votekick their another time and the same thing happens. Now i've reached the 2 times votekick limit, i ask to another player to start votekick but at the end the hacker is still playing.

If I start wh and kill only this hackers they get tired and go away (and this thing works!!).

Then why should I waste time to collect proof and say you? When the hacker can return to play on the server whenever he wants (see me!!).

"So the players decide if others are hacking." ---> Yes, because when 80%-90% of players wants to kick a player, most of the times they are right!!

Hacks are not allowed, but still you used it it.. you shouldve tried something else besides vote kick and hacking yourself, now deal with the consequences!

Btw, vote kick only tempbans the player for a couple of mins, so he could've re-joined again.

When re-joined if he still hacking there is another votekick!!

But the permanent ban is USELESS, i can play again as if nothing had happened and I have already done!!

I played a few hours ago and I can do it again whenever I want, I don't care about the permanent ban!!

But the votekick is another story!!

I just want to give you some advice, because I like this server, but I would prefer it without hackers. 8o

Guest Spoof

He admits TO hacks!!

HE then ADMITS to BAN-EVADING and SAYS he WILL continue TO do SO!!

Weirdly, he still expects to be unbanned!!

Why stop at requesting an unban? I say apply for moderator. Good luck in advance!!

When re-joined if he still hacking there is another votekick!!

But the permanent ban is USELESS, i can play again as if nothing had happened and I have already done!!

I played a few hours ago and I can do it again whenever I want, I don't care about the permanent ban!!

But the votekick is another story!!

I just want to give you some advice, because I like this server, but I would prefer it without hackers. 8o

In your case, you hacked and are ban hopping. Therefore we will be looking for you and you will get a ban when found, even if you continue to play. So obviously this ban appeal had nothing to do with you but with the vote-kick instead. Case closed.

"Therefore we will be looking for you and you will get a ban when found, even if you continue to play."

You never find me, it's impossible!! :thumbsup:

MAYBE you reban me if i hack, the "maybe" is because you don't ban all the hackers!!

I don't give a shit about the permanent ban.

cheers! :saint:

"Therefore we will be looking for you and you will get a ban when found, even if you continue to play."

You never find me, it's impossible!! :thumbsup:

MAYBE you reban me if i hack, the "maybe" is because you don't ban all the hackers!!

I don't give a shit about the permanent ban.

cheers! :saint:

We have our ways of identifying certain players. And we also ban other hackers, you included. Also about you not caring about the ban, why would you make an appeal about it?

We have our ways of identifying certain players. And we also ban other hackers, you included. Also about you not caring about the ban, why would you make an appeal about it?

Because I would have liked to keep my nickname, since many people already knew me with it!!

But don't worry!! :P

I'm sure you used wh because I saw you moved behind the wall to shoot me when you couldn't see me.

However, few hours ago I played and I found two hackers, and there is no way to ban them.

Please let do work votekick instead to do these useless bans!!

There is no better than voteckick, the players decide if a user is hacking or not!!

Every time I use the votekick I can not ban anyone, and not just me.

1st of all he counldn't have been whing. 2nd- if you see a cheater/rulebreaker call some of the admins instead of doing what 'you hate the most'. 3rd I must say VOTEKICKs are not good much of the time couse some good players are being kicked because others have lack of skills.