Sign in to follow this  
T_A_Z

Kill the king

Hello, you guys may not know me and i don't either but i want the best for this clan so i ask for a KTK (Kill the king) server.

this mod isn't too populer but way awesome, i know some guys that keep asking me to find a good ktk server and a good clan when i started to join the servers of this clan i thought its a really good clan and should have a server like this.

+ u guys may think nobody ( as a member in iceops) has knowledge in this, but me and 2 of my friends ( you may know them as [Nova] Anonymous and *MnS*kenmen as they join the servers alot too) anonymous was number 2 in a server that had more that 5000 player on and kenmen and me were pretty pro in it so i guess its a good sign to have some players with knowledge in it.

pluse i will work on populating this ( if u agree ofc ) and ill tell my friends to get some players and will get populer faster than you think so don't worry that it will be just a waste of money.

Thank you.

Regards: *MnS*=>{T_A_Z}<= :)

well the only ktk Server i found have not much in it. But we do have a good number of players in our servers atm that plays fairly often would be good to have a try out server. So we try out mods to see if they are popular or not.

Well i used to play on nova's ktk server it was almost always full but now there aren't any good ktk server with good clan and members so hackers always join. But here i found alot of admins online (mostly xD) so the server will be good and the clan members will be awesome, so i guess if u agree you would win some popularty points

We have quite some members who like KtK to. Many of us have play'd KtK on the club27 servers. If we're looking for another server which I'm not aware of KtK surely has my vote. But I won't forget about a sniper only server too.

We have quite some members who like KtK to. Many of us have play'd KtK on the club27 servers. If we're looking for another server which I'm not aware of KtK surely has my vote. But I won't forget about a sniper only server to.

Lol, Minq it's too not to :D.

We have quite some members who like KtK to. Many of us have play'd KtK on the club27 servers. If we're looking for another server which I'm not aware of KtK surely has my vote. But I won't forget about a sniper only server to.

Lol, Minq it's too not to :D.

Damnit. xD

Hello, I just found this topic and I would like to inform all of you club27 Kill the King server (the best one, it was under 125. in the gametracker list in last summer:)) is back! We started the server in early January.

- we have some good rules to control the gameplay, like before

- we already using Ninja's system, like before to protect normal players from cheaters (as you know they are much - other KtK servers are full with cheaters, because all of are cracked...)

The server lost the 'Official Test Server' status since the mod maker - name is Viking - joined to the Linex Team, but we are continuing what we started in spring 2012...

Best Regards

club27|rocco

Team Leader

[align=center]b_560_95_1.png[/align]

Guest Ares

Oh, stupid me. Hahaha :D

I didn't pay attention to that...

I guess I just skipped that bit because I thought that it was a signature :P