Sign in to follow this  
Milo

why ban?

1. Your nickname Mr.Milo

2. Server you got banned on IceOps-Team Promod Live! - iceops.in

3. Your UID (will show up when you try joining the server) d3c3eb67

4. Admin UID (will show up when you try joining the server) mixr

5. Ban reason (bans for cheating will NOT get lifted) it says I was wallhacking

6. Short information about what happened (what you did and what you did not, remember all of this can be verified in the server logs) dont know :) I was playing and someone said to me that I got spected and I will get ban, and I get it

Without killing, you wouldn't get suspected by me. Maybe that demo shows no kills but people here know that I'm too lazy to watch every person playing, and if you were getting watched by mixr (as I told him to make a demo) you were getting some extraordinary kills.

crosfire our map, so I played a million times and know where to who should be

I feel bad because this is my first ban and for no other reason but if you say I hax then surely is so ;)

Milo, youre not "just" shooting through the smoke. You also seem to be able to navigate your scope just fine through the smoke in the beginning of the demo.

Ive also seen plenty of hackers just "do bad" when theres a obvious admin there.

Wallbanging so many "random" walls would also seem unneccecary unless you knew they (the players) were there (by a wallhack).

I watched the demo and hate to be the one (again) to disagree with the above:

1) Ye, the following through smoke and some random wallbangs were weird (could not tell if there was a player behind or not, no wh-spec-mode-demo)

2) I turned up volume very high and heard the guys he attended to.

For me, that demo would not be enough to ban him. Do you have other demos maybe?

1) Ye, the following through smoke and some random wallbangs were weird (could not tell if there was a player behind or not, no wh-spec-mode-demo)

For me, that demo would not be enough to ban him. Do you have other demos maybe?

That -was- (this thing is 3 months old) the best demo of him i got so i doubt you'll get any use of the other ones.

Go ahead and unban him if you see no cheat,

but this doesnt make me very tempted to do so:

jebo vam tata mater :)

l2p

Lookout wrote:

That -was- (this thing is 3 months old) the best demo of him i got so i doubt you'll get any use of the other ones.

Go ahead and unban him if you see no cheat,

but this doesnt make me very tempted to do so:

Milo wrote:

jebo vam tata mater

l2p

I was just givin my opinion bro since many asked for opinions. I did not want to be the executive who decides the unban ;)

However, I think more opinions are needed.