Sign in to follow this  
MeisterYoda

Other Servers

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a possibility to have the sniper only server back? Or what is needed to get this server back running?

sincerely yoda

ps: what Servers would you want see online agian?

well sniper server was fun :) we should at least have 2 servers 1 that has bolt action snipers and 1 that has all of the snipers :D

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a possibility to have the sniper only server back? Or what is needed to get this server back running?

sincerely yoda

ps: what Servers would you want see online agian?

well sniper server was fun :) we should at least have 2 servers 1 that has bolt action snipers and 1 that has all of the snipers :D

I would be happy if we just have a bolt server. :P

well obs might get new maps :) and i suggested to get a new mod instead of those dr mods that we have up atm

Yes, one of the dr server should be closed. It can change to Sniper only, paintball or such good and funny mods.

DONT SHUT DEATHRUN SERVER I LOVE THEM PLEASE DONT

If there is only one deathrun server people wont be able to join so at least increase the limit to 28 or some thing for non private slots because 16 isnt enough i always have to wait like 20 mins before i get in

I know that i can not diside but if they change server 2 to sniper they should at least let more players play on server 1 other than just 16 make it 32 or something or there will be a hell alot of "serer is full ... Player waits before you"

Any way i might buy a server and i could make it bolts only or something so that server 2 could stay online and it could be the IceOps snip server?

I know that i can not diside but if they change server 2 to sniper they should at least let more players play on server 1 other than just 16 make it 32 or something or there will be a hell alot of "serer is full ... Player waits before you"

Any way i might buy a server and i could make it bolts only or something so that server 2 could stay online and it could be the IceOps snip server?

'They should ...'

Really?

well obs might get new maps :) and i suggested to get a new mod instead of those dr mods that we have up atm

You crazy?

nope XD i prefer sniper mods or a regular hardcore mod instead of a server full of people who complains and rages all the time like kids ;)

You crazy?

nope XD i prefer sniper mods or a regular hardcore mod instead of a server full of people who complains and rages all the time like kids ;)

Sniper Pro-mod would be great, Not gonna lie. But make sure they are Rat maps or whatever there called.