Sign in to follow this  
Sergey

for all who think that i play with script

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBH_CXRG19c&list=PL0PF7SB-VqMR_62EjVKSOoCVvriFfBpr6 -- not script.

If you play better than iceops member -- you will got ban. :whistling:

Your behavior like Barack Obama: Doing stupid things, but all in vain.

--------------------------------------------

It's fun. Iceops admins ban players which a bit like me :D And sure, they ban me too, but After one or two hours of the game.

Just some hints for very stupid you admins: i change IP(then ping too), guid(cd-key), pc ID(uid) etc. Then ban me(how you like to say "reiss" and "almost") range of ip -- is not possible.

If interested, I can tell you how to get rid of me.

Well, the rest is up to you. :thumbdown:

I must to say thank you.

You guys a good practice for conspiracy.

Everyone connection i play longer and longer.

In first time i played 15-30 mins, now i can stay unidentified 1-2 hours.

And i long laugh when someone cry "it is reder" after 1 hour. :D

Here 3 solutions:

1. Understand me and accept that I'm playing well, i'm not a cheater. And those bugs that I discovered (all 6 bugs) it happened. And I even know how bugs work.

2. Staying stupid idiots and try to ban me. (I apologize for being rude. But it's just the harsh reality.)

3. Check me for (you cry: hack, script, cheat, wh, aimbot). And make an adequate conclusion. Of course, you can hardly capable of it.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

YouRR deaRR redeRR.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

hi reder,

i red only the last line and maybe u didnt use wh or aimbot, but exploiding bugs, playing with two players etc. is cheating!

Stop searching for excuses...that behaviour is disgusting....Mr. Opportunist!

bb GroOvY

As others have stated- It proves us nothing about your 'quick finger.' Probably because you were mainly watching your monitor. And for your so called 'I don't care about your opinions'- Why are you even on here if you don't care about it? You were banned for multiple reasons. No matter what you do- changing your ip,guid,fps, and even the country that's displayed, you WILL get banned none the less. All you're proving right now is that you're just too immature to accept your ban.

THREAD CLOSED